Windows 10: Network Status states not connected to any network, despite being connected via ethernet,...

Discus and support Network Status states not connected to any network, despite being connected via ethernet,... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For the past 6 months, I have not had access to the Microsoft Store, the Xbox App or any other Microsoft apps that require the internet. My computer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by potatopond, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Network Status states not connected to any network, despite being connected via ethernet,...

For the past 6 months, I have not had access to the Microsoft Store, the Xbox App or any other Microsoft apps that require the internet. My computer is on the internet and browsing/gaming via Steam works fine - however I cannot game with any of the current Microsoft Store purchased games, nor can I access the store itself.

How does one fix this?

Images of errors I see

:)

potatopond, Oct 21, 2018

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Network & Internet Status says Not Connected yet Ethernet is Connected!!

Hi,

If updating your PC was the only change made prior to the issue, then we suggest that you download the latest network adapter from the manufacturer's website. An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause connection problems.

Before doing so, let's first try to diagnose and fix common connection problems using the Network troubleshooter. To run the Network troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

If the troubleshooter can't identify the problem, proceed with updating the network adapter driver. If the issue persists, try to install the driver in compatibility mode. You may refer to the steps below:

• Right-click on the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop-down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

Aileen Alf, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Castiel Win User

Network Status states not connected to any network, despite being connected via ethernet,...

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Network Status states not connected to any network, despite being connected via ethernet,...

1. Network Status states not connected to any network, despite being connected via ethernet,... - Similar Threads - Network Status states

2. Network Connection, Status & Available Networks Disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Connection, Status & Available Networks Disappeared: After numerous searches on here and the internet I have not found a resolution that covers all that is going on with my computer. It seemed to have intermittent issues with wireless networks not showing up on occasion then following an update I lost the network icon in the...
  3. Ethernet network connection

Ethernet network connection: I have desktop computers, windows 10 pro and windows 10 home. Both have file sharing enabled but unable to share public folders. Got a message saying can't get access, check antivirus programme....
  4. No network despite connected to wifi

No network despite connected to wifi: Recently, I updated my computer on windows and after the update, I lost all access to Internet despite being connected to wifi. I checked my task manager, everything is normal except for the network section which is at 0%. Please help!...
  5. Plugged in ethernet, but not connected to any networks

Plugged in ethernet, but not connected to any networks: I reset my PC with the keep my files option. After the process was done when I opened Edge i could only reach pages saying "hmm... Can't reach this page" after trying just about everything I could fine as a fix I found that my computer is recognizing there is an ethernet...
  6. Network Status Not Connected

Network Status Not Connected: Why is my Network Status Not Connected even though i am able to surf via Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge. But the Windows update, Xbox App and other Windows Apps thinks i am not connected. I've tried resetting, updating and rolling back my network adapter but it didn't work....
  7. Network -- two computers connected via ethernet

Network -- two computers connected via ethernet: One office, HP, other office Dell. These two computers are connected via ethernet. As of this latest upgrade, the HP can access the Dell, but I (Dell) cannot access the HP. Under "Microsoft account, Your devices" both computers are shown. Drivers are updated. I have changed...
  8. Not connected to any networks

Not connected to any networks: Hey there, my internet works fine but the problem is that when i go to Network and Sharing Center the connections line is blank and it used to be ethernet. When i go to adapter settings, it says that the folder is empty. My network adapter is in device manager with updated...
  9. Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.

Connected to Ethernet but windows says not connected to any network.: Hi I am connected to the internet using ethernet and can access the internet but windows can't detect any networks and I can't access windows store or verify identity on PC. I have to change and set DNS and IP address every time I log in. Edit : I've tried resetting...
  10. Why is Ethernet connecting via my guest network?

Why is Ethernet connecting via my guest network?: Win 10 home, 64-bit on HP Laptop. just upgraded from Win 8.1. I have a 2.4MHz Network with a Guest account. My network shows up in wifi as eg. ssidname-2G and ssidname-2G-guest. I can log in and use either of these connections to successfully connect to the Internet. No...