Windows 10: Network streaming videos

Discus and support Network streaming videos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I think it might be a networking issue but I’m having trouble streaming videos to my TV I’ve been doing this for over three years all of a sudden it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dolphinaf, Jul 6, 2020.

1. dolphinaf Win User

Network streaming videos

I think it might be a networking issue but I’m having trouble streaming videos to my TV I’ve been doing this for over three years all of a sudden it’s a problem.
    I’ve been using iTunes in the beginning and I switch to Plex I cannot find my severs on my other devices I reinstalled Plex I reinstalled iTunes I still have the same trouble when I look in file explorer under networking I don’t see Plex running at all I don’t think it’s a Plex issue that’s why am asking windows it might be a connection issue

:)

dolphinaf, Jul 6, 2020

2. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Jul 6, 2020
  3. streaming video

Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network.
    I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10.
    I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either.
    Any suggestions on the simplest way to stream from PC to TV.

thawkins53, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Network streaming videos

video streaming

Hi,

We appreciate your time responding back to us and being patient to get this issue resolved. With how you describe your concern, you're watching YouTube videos over the internet. Streaming videos will store a lot of cache and cookies in your browser's memory.
    We suggest that you clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Kindly follow these steps to clear cache and cookies:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open the
      Delete Browsing History window.
    • Mark all of the checkboxes (optional).
    • Click Delete and close Internet Explorer.

After clearing the cache and cookies, check if the issue is fixed.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Network streaming videos

1. Network streaming videos - Similar Threads - Network streaming videos

2. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  3. Streaming videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming videos: For the last week or so, when I try to play a video in both the OperaGX and Chrome browser, they will freeze for up to a few minutes before playing. The videos will also freeze if I pause them for more than a minute or so, but if I only pause the video for a few seconds, I...
  4. Streaming video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming video: Due to self isolation I am unable to see my Son, we used to meet up twice a week to watch videos together ( currently Viking’s and Walking Dead ) Can anyone suggest a program ( or method ) whereby I can play the video and my Son can watch it at the same time at his home,...
  5. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming Videos: I cannot play videos that are included in an email OR videos in my FB feed disappear as soon as I scroll down to them and are "blurred" out I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and Windows 10 installed; ANY help and/or information is greatly appreciated Thank you...
  6. Video Streaming issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Streaming issue: I am not able to stream videos on my windows 10 Laptop. Kindly give me a solution to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-streaming-issue/66a0abda-9f8a-4c5e-bc6c-484f0a819e2c
  7. streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming video: Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network. I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10. I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either. Any...
  8. Streaming Videos

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Streaming Videos: I'm having a problem with my laptop streaming videos. It is taking a very long time to download them and they play for less than a minute and pause to download more. a small video is taking 10 minutes or longer view. There is very little in my cache. 22995
  9. Watching/streaming Video's

in Windows 10 Support
    Watching/streaming Video's: Hi, Since I installed Win 10 I notice at times when I watch a movie in full screen on any player or stream on you tube full screen the player will min itself or freeze so I have to refresh, watching a movie on a player will result in it just closing or crashing, with some...
  10. Video streaming not to go full stream?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video streaming not to go full stream?: Hi guys;In Win 10 TP, in this site in Google chrome when i try to watch video stream i click to open full screen and it shows small screen on left side with the rest of the screen in white,see pic; on ESPN3 and on my IPTV is ok....