Windows 10: Network suddenly disconnecting

Discus and support Network suddenly disconnecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've had this issue with my pc for the past several months. My wifi would suddenly disconnect and stop working for a very varied amount of time, this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JhayroGarza, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Network suddenly disconnecting

I've had this issue with my pc for the past several months. My wifi would suddenly disconnect and stop working for a very varied amount of time, this happens all of the sudden throughout the months. What happens is that my network gets the desktop logo with a yellow triangle exclamation mark sign, my wifi would connect with wifi but would disconnect with something as simple as opening a chrome tab. I've tried so many things to fix it, from watching hundreds of videos, network resetting, router resetting, resetting my pc, deleting space, updating windows, updating network adapters,etc. And nothing has ever worked, i have to wait till my pc stops doing this. I simply hate when this happens since it normally happens in the most inconvenient times. And before you say its my pc, it isn't ive tried it with my neighbors wifi and even my mobile hotspot. And even of you say its my own wifi well it isn't either since every device in the house works perfectly even in the time it does happen. So please help im getting so irritated of this stupid issue. If you have any other questions on what the network situation is just ask.

:)

JhayroGarza, Feb 24, 2021

2. Network Disconnects in standby

Hmmm i've tried that it didn't seem to work still disconnected the network =\ and yeah im on xp

Adeel_ssj4, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Toothless Win User
    OS drive disconnecting while in use

Okay so my SSD (listed in specs) keeps disconnecting itself while my desktop is in use. What happens is I'll be sitting there and suddenly progams stop working and crashing. Then Task Managerwwon't come up, followed by more programs and background services and then a BSOD.

When it reboots the SSD isn't listed until I disconnect the power and boot it. Works for a bit, then drops again.

Halp plz. I'm missing out on WCG crunching.

Toothless, Feb 24, 2021
  4. MrMan Win User

Network suddenly disconnecting

Frequent disconnects from network

HI,

firstly many thanks for taking the time to reply. I have done as suggested and performed a clean boot. After the computer restated the network was working for about a couple of minutes before disappearing. I'm not sure what the next step should be as it would seem that none of the non-essential services is causing the problem.

MrMan, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Network suddenly disconnecting

1. Network suddenly disconnecting - Similar Threads - Network suddenly disconnecting

2. How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting: My Ethernet has been working fine up until this afternoon when it suddenly disconnected, I have tried the command netsh int up reset and I know it’s not my Ethernet cable as it’s brand new and it’s not it being not connected properly as my lights are showing it’s plugged in,...
  3. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects: Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me...
  4. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects: Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me...
  5. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Bluetooth suddenly disconnects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth suddenly disconnects: Hi I was using wireless earphones on my Dell inspiron 5391, when they suddenly disconnected. When I went into settings the device was still listed as paired but it said "Bluetooth is turned off", the option to turn bluetooth on disappeared when my earphones disconnected. It...
  7. Bluetooth suddenly disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth suddenly disconnects: Hi I was using wireless earphones on my Dell inspiron 5391, when they suddenly disconnected. When I went into settings the device was still listed as paired but it said "Bluetooth is turned off", the option to turn bluetooth on disappeared when my earphones disconnected. It...
  8. Wifi Suddenly Disconnected and Then No Wifi Network Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Suddenly Disconnected and Then No Wifi Network Found: If i use my laptop to browse on the internet, or streaming video, i got no problem. But if i play online games, my wifi suddenly disconnected. And when i try to recconect it, it can't. It says 'Not Connected.' Then i turn off the wifi in windows 10 and turn it on again, it...
  9. suddenly disconnected and kept saying cant connect to this network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    suddenly disconnected and kept saying cant connect to this network: ive recently find out how to fix this (i uninstall the wifi driver and restart my pc) but after 4/5 hours i was disconnected again can someone tell me how to fix this problem permanently? -windows 10 home-version 10.0.183.63 build 18363(and the previous update ihave the same...
  10. Having trouble with network printers suddenly disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having trouble with network printers suddenly disconnecting.: I work for a small business that has 6 printers connected to our network, 2 are connected directly into the network while the other 4 are connected by USB and shared to the network by the computer they are plugged into. I am the unofficial tech expert of my business, and have...