Windows 10: Network Systems not showing up

Discus and support Network Systems not showing up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have read here in the forums about this issue in the title, but also wanted to expand onto the router Just installed Win10 Pro 64-bit cleanly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AirPower4ever, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Network Systems not showing up

I have read here in the forums about this issue in the title, but also wanted to expand onto the router

Just installed Win10 Pro 64-bit cleanly (build 10245). No device drivers installed or anything like that except the Ethernet. Once that was active Win 10 installed build 1511 (btw, this is 2 computers with clean Win10)

Verified that Win10 if now build 1511 I proceeded to install all drivers and some programs. None of the privacy settings have yet to be messed with yet. Double checked in the advanced network settings and all the settings match the other Win10 system and I checked with a Windows 7 and 8.1 system.

But two things are occurring for me; Win 10 not seeing the NAS boxes and not seeing the external drive connected to my router.

Like what I read I can type the NAS box name and everything shows up, but cannot see those boxes if I just click "network".

Same with my external device on my router, actually it does not even see the router. Win 7 and 8.1 has the router listed in the devices. My home theater amplifier is also showing up in the Win 10. But no NAS box or external.

Has anyone found an answer or is this going to be a "wait for Micro" on this?

As always, thank you to everyone.

:)

AirPower4ever, Dec 4, 2015

2. Broadcast WIFI Network Not Showing Up in Network List

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; are you’re able to view the WIFI network, when you scan for the available network?

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run network troubleshooter.

1) Press Windows key + x key and select Control panel.

2) Select Troubleshooting.

3) Select Network and Internet, click Internet Connections.

4) Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: Update network driver.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Right click the Network Adapter drivers.

• Select Update driver software

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 4, 2015
  3. Broadcast WIFI Network Not Showing Up in Network List

I've got two WIFI networks available on my router. Both are broadcasting, but on my laptop I can't see network 2. I know the network is broadcasting because I can see if from my ipad and other devices. From my laptop I can't see the second network 2.
    I think I accidentally "forgot" network 2.

Jerry_Penna, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

Network Systems not showing up

1. Network Systems not showing up - Similar Threads - Network Systems showing

2. no networks are showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no networks are showing up: i just recently bought a windows 10 thomson laptop, when i was setting it up no networks were showing up i thought it was being weird so i just skipped that part, but once i was done setting up my laptop the networks still went showing up i tried restarting it and enabling...
  3. no networks are showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no networks are showing up: i just recently bought a windows 10 thomson laptop, when i was setting it up no networks were showing up i thought it was being weird so i just skipped that part, but once i was done setting up my laptop the networks still went showing up i tried restarting it and enabling...
  4. no networks are showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No network shows up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No network shows up: Hi, I am in the middle of setting up windows 11 however, when I get to “lets connect you to a network” nothing shows. I have tried putting in an ethernet and got nothing. Any other solutions?...
  6. No network shows up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No network shows up: Hi, I am in the middle of setting up windows 11 however, when I get to “lets connect you to a network” nothing shows. I have tried putting in an ethernet and got nothing. Any other solutions?...
  7. Network icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network icon not showing up: Hello, recently laptop's Network icon suddenly disappeared when the electricity got cut out all of the sudden and I can't seem to make it appear again, I tried multiple methods on yt to fix it but it doesn't work, I'm still connected to my wifi but in my Lenovo Vantage app,...
  8. No Networks Showing Up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Networks Showing Up: I got on my computer today, and it said I wasn’t connected to a network. Upon checking I can see that there’s no networks that I can connect to. Does anyone know how to fix? (p.s. drivers are up to date and network discovery is on) submitted by /u/habu_jabi [link]...
  9. No networks showing up

No networks showing up: Please help me i have tried everything, all the tutorials dont work and i have reset my laptop twice, nothing works[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-networks-showing-up/d1cc3727-4e95-4a0a-a37c-d387553ef56b
  10. Networks do not show up?

Networks do not show up?: I have added 2 networks here [ATTACH] but they do not show up here: [ATTACH] How can I make them show up there to connect via these to the Internet? 141417