Windows 10: Network tray icon is blurry - how to refresh the icon?

Discus and support Network tray icon is blurry - how to refresh the icon? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] As you can see, it's not very smooth. The white curved lines have bluish spots inside. When I first installed Windows 10 on a virtual hard disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jj2016, Jul 15, 2016.

1. jj2016 Win User

Network tray icon is blurry - how to refresh the icon?

Network tray icon is blurry - how to refresh the icon? [​IMG]
    As you can see, it's not very smooth. The white curved lines have bluish spots inside. When I first installed Windows 10 on a virtual hard disk (vhd), nvidia drivers for my gtx 760 installed automatically by Windows 10 and the icon was very smooth. Later, I had to do a fresh install of Windows 10 on a Samsung Evo SSD and this time, it didn't install my graphics card driver automatically, I had to download it from nvidia's website. Anyway, how can I improve the look of this icon and make it smooth?

:)

jj2016, Jul 15, 2016
  2. stricq Win User

System tray icons blur and darken until they disappear

For me, this was solved after installing the creators update to windows 10. My tray icons no longer get blurry over time.

stricq, Jul 15, 2016
  3. Windows 10 14393.447 (Nov 9, 2016) update problem

After the Windows 10 (v1607) 14393.447 update (KB3200970),

the network icon disappeared from system tray,

and the network item in the 'Turn system icons on or off' setting is greyed out.

How can I restore network icon in the system tray?

Thanks.

SirupyPoet, Jul 15, 2016
Thema:

Network tray icon is blurry - how to refresh the icon?

1. Network tray icon is blurry - how to refresh the icon? - Similar Threads - Network tray icon

2. network icon in the system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network icon in the system tray: This is strange — I was having an issue with my cable service. The cable/wire to the house had to be replaced. Once the physical wire was replaced, the cable modem initializes and my devices connected. My phone connected via wi-fy and my roku connected via ethernet...
  3. network icon in the system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network icon in the system tray: This is strange — I was having an issue with my cable service. The cable/wire to the house had to be replaced. Once the physical wire was replaced, the cable modem initializes and my devices connected. My phone connected via wi-fy and my roku connected via ethernet...
  4. network icon in the system tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network connection icon in tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network connection icon in tray: Starting from yesterday, while I'm connected to the internet, the tray icon says I'm not "No internet access" icon.I logged off/on to my account, I turned off/on my laptop, to no avail...Any thoughts?...
  6. Network connection icon in tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connection icon in tray: Just from yesterday, while I'm connected to the internet, the tray icon says I'm not "No internet access" icon.I logged off/on to my account, I turned off/on my laptop, to no avail...Any thoughts?...
  7. System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.: On my system tray i have some hidden tray icons such as the windows defender icon. Whenever i game in 720p and close the game then when i am back on the desktop the hidden system tray icons appear blurry and some are even missing. This happens whenever i game on 720p and...
  8. Blurry Tray Icons Since Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Tray Icons Since Update: Yesterday morning I updated my Windows 10 and since then have been getting an issue with my tray icons being blurry. I've tried restarting my PC, as well as turning the new advanced scaling option on/off. It's not a huge deal and doesn't negatively affect performance or...
  9. System Tray Icons and network connections

System Tray Icons and network connections: One good result (consequence?) of this is that that sleep function is behaving better. Weird.
  10. Network Tray Icon incorrect/corrupt

Network Tray Icon incorrect/corrupt: When I initially installed Win10 my ethernet network tray icon was what I would call normal. However, after a number of upgrades it now looks as though its corrupted as its missing a few lines. If I goto select which icons appear on the task bar the icon there is corrupt and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system tray and battery icon blurry