Windows 10: Network Wifi not working: code 45

Discus and support Network Wifi not working: code 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My network wifi is not working and received code 45 requiring further installation. I uninstalled the device driver, but unable to manually reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by charlesdhngo, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Network Wifi not working: code 45

My network wifi is not working and received code 45 requiring further installation. I uninstalled the device driver, but unable to manually reinstall driver. Network Wifi not working: code 45 94d2a4d4-c308-4330-a41f-7a9ed904783a?upload=true.png

:)

charlesdhngo, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Aug 8, 2020
  3. m3110w Win User
    Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Network Wifi not working: code 45

WiFi settings vanished and Microsoft apps aren't working.

Welcome to TenForums @xXDammieXx

In addition to @Try3's advice, open Device Manager and see if the WiFi card is listed there under Network adapters. If it is listed, does it have a yellow warning triangle? If so, the updated driver should help.

If it is not listed, select View > Show hidden devices. It should be listed then. Check its Properties. Does it say "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)"? If so, the WiFi card has not been detected. It may be faulty or it may just need reseating.

I once had a laptop with an intermittently 'missing' WiFi card that was cured by reseating it. For advice on that we'd need to know the make and model of your laptop. Please fill in your system specs here: https://www.tenforums.com/profile.php?do=extra

Bree, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Network Wifi not working: code 45

1. Network Wifi not working: code 45 - Similar Threads - Network Wifi working

2. Code 45 network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 45 network adapter: Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all the solutions listed on the forum ie troubleshooting network adpter, using command prompts, uninstalling and re installing...
  3. Code 45 network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 45 network adapter: Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all the solutions listed on the forum ie troubleshooting network adpter, using command prompts, uninstalling and re installing...
  4. Code 45 network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WiFi Driver missing: error code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Driver missing: error code 45: My WiFi driver has disappeared and is now giving me an error code 45 in device manager. I’ve tried installing updated drivers, resetting network, and all the other tips out there to fix this issue. Nothing is repairing this issue. Please help....
  6. Code 45 wifi

Code 45 wifi: Hi, My Wifi adapter comes up with a code 45 when I try to use it, how to fix please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-45-wifi/309c8a0c-190f-4a30-995c-8641b113730f
  7. WiFi Adapter Code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Adapter Code 45: [IMG]Out of the blue, wifi adapter not working. Clicked ‘view hidden devices’ in Device Mamager, found adapter and this is the error showing in properties: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this...
  8. Bluetooth not working code 45

Bluetooth not working code 45: The Intel Bluetooth Device in Device Manager is not working and says code 45. I cannot see the slider for turning on Bluetooth in settings and the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar does not show up....
  9. nvidia (code 45)

nvidia (code 45): currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/f57b2147-3c0a-41ed-9d69-e69f73103752
  10. error code 45

error code 45: since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown. is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with...