Windows 10: Network (wifi) settings won't stick

Discus and support Network (wifi) settings won't stick in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Network settings randomly flip. Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions? Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Linksys Velop WHW0303 wifi VPN ASUS (Broadcom)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by consumer, Jun 5, 2021.

1. consumer Win User

Network (wifi) settings won't stick

Network settings randomly flip. Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions? Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Linksys Velop WHW0303 wifi VPN ASUS (Broadcom) 802.11ac network adapter All drivers, firmware, and software seems to be up-to-date. Network settings randomly flip: The first column shows what is wanted. The second and third columns show what Windows flips to. Also, the Network Profile randomly flips from Public (which I want) to Private, but not vice versa. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

:)

consumer, Jun 5, 2021

2. Wifi list won´t show

Network (wifi) settings won't stick c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Network (wifi) settings won't stick

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Network (wifi) settings won't stick

1. Network (wifi) settings won't stick - Similar Threads - Network wifi settings

2. Wifi won't show networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won't show networks: I had installed a new fresh install of windows on a hard drive, but when I try to connect to my wifi, it won't show any networks and just says "No Wi-Fi networks found" The drivers are ok and up to date, the only way I could use my wifi is if I connect it through via Ethernet...
  3. Wifi won't show networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi won't show networks: I had installed a new fresh install of windows on a hard drive, but when I try to connect to my wifi, it won't show any networks and just says "No Wi-Fi networks found" The drivers are ok and up to date, the only way I could use my wifi is if I connect it through via Ethernet...
  4. Wifi won't show networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. High DPI scaling override setting won't stick

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPI scaling override setting won't stick: I'm on Windows 10 20H2, and having trouble with the high DPI scaling override setting for a game Cyberpunk. I change the setting to perform scaling with the System, and it works perfectly, but when I exit the game, the setting resets box unticked. Which means I have to set it...
  6. Wifi Networks won't Show

Wifi Networks won't Show: Hello, I'm just trying to get some guidance because I haven't had any luck trying to fix my issue with my wifi connection. The issue is that when I click on the wifi symbol at the bottom right-hand side of my screen, none of the wifi options appear. It will not let me view...
  7. Wifi not available in network settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not available in network settings: It only shows Airplane Mode, so I troubleshoot wifi-2.. restart and it worked.. but now after 10-15 mins it automatically disconnects and again wifi is not seeable submitted by /u/Curse3242 [link] [comments]...
  8. Network Disconnects and Wifi Settings Won't Open

Network Disconnects and Wifi Settings Won't Open: I am having an issue with my connectivity that started yesterday - My connection disconnects after a certain amount of data usage could also be after a certain amount of time after booting - Once it disconnects, anything WiFi related basically crashes or doesn't work....
  9. Wifi/Network Settings Glitches

Wifi/Network Settings Glitches: Hello there. Recently I have updated to Windows 10 Pro, version 1703 on my Dell laptop. A couple of days after the update I started to receive some weird technical glitches with my Wifi settings. Whenever I disconnect from a Wifi network and try to connect to another one, It...
  10. Copy network settings to usb stick?

Copy network settings to usb stick?: In Windows 7 I could copy my network settings to a usb stick and transfer it to another machine just by clicking on the file generated - really simple. But I can't find the same option in Win 10 - Anybody? 31476