Windows 10: Network will not show one PC

Discus and support Network will not show one PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Network error Windows 10 Version 2004 One PC can not be seen on the network. Net View shows “The network location can not be reached.” SMB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rontpa_922, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Network will not show one PC

Network error

Windows 10 Version 2004

One PC can not be seen on the network.

Net View shows “The network location can not be reached.”

SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support has been added to Windows 10

Anti-Virus program suspended to rule it out.

Now Net View continually responds with error 64 “Network name no longer available.”

:)

rontpa_922, Jan 5, 2021

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Network card not showing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things

• Are you using router?

• Are you getting any error message?

Is you are using router then I suggest you to reset the router and check if the issue persist.

Also I suggest you to update the Network Adapter driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate Network drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Network will not show one PC

Strange names showing in Network Profiles on AVG Firewall

Some strange network names have been showing in my AVG Network Profiles list, that are not listed on the "known network" list on my windows 10 PC:

DIRECT-MHDESKTOP-DVFUTVPmsGH

DIRECT-XgDESKTOP-DVFUTVPmsQJ

DIRECT-LDDESKTOP-DVFUTVPCRTH

(my PC name is DVFUTVP)

Some posts online seem to suggest they are something to do with "Direct Desktop Connection" although I have never used this to connect to anything, only to wifi networks (all others on the list recognised) or bluetooth devices

Does anybody know why these could be showing up / what they are?

LukeO'Connor1, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Network will not show one PC

1. Network will not show one PC - Similar Threads - Network show

2. Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10: In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and Internet settings. See the screenshot below.I need those users to be able to switch 'automatically detect settings' on or off when they are working...
  3. Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10: In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and Internet settings. See the screenshot below.I need those users to be able to switch 'automatically detect settings' on or off when they are working...
  4. Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10: I have seen all sorts of trivial useless answers from 'independent advisors' I would like to see some useful answers from W10 guru's please.In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and...
  6. proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10

proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10: I have seen all sorts of trivial useless answers from 'independent advisors' I would like to see some useful answers from W10 guru's please.In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and...
  7. proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Cant show available networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant show available networks: My windows 10 computer wont allow me to show availiable networks. So whenever i press “Show available networks” the window to show the networks doesnt pop up. This is also the case whenever i press the windows icon, the menu doesn’t pop up....
  9. Cant show available networks

Cant show available networks: My windows 10 computer wont allow me to show availiable networks. So whenever i press “Show available networks” the window to show the networks doesnt pop up. This is also the case whenever i press the windows icon, the menu doesn’t pop up....
  10. Cant show available networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing