Windows 10: Network Windows 10

Discus and support Network Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot network between my Acer PC and MS Tablet both using Windows 10. I am always asked for my Windows Security details which I have forgotten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Willowmarsh, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Network Windows 10

I cannot network between my Acer PC and MS Tablet both using Windows 10. I am always asked for my Windows Security details which I have forgotten

:)

Willowmarsh, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Network Windows 10

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Network Windows 10

1. Network Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Network

2. networking 2 computers by way of ethernet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    networking 2 computers by way of ethernet?: Hi, Here is my setup: I have a desktop running windows 10 pro and it is connected to my ISP's modem/router with an ethernet cable. I call it a modem/router because this modem has 2 ethernet ports to plug into. It is made by Technicolor and is called the "Panoramic" and...
  3. cannot access to network & Internet, cannot use setting panel at all

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot access to network & Internet, cannot use setting panel at all: cannot connect to internet; cannot use use printer, cannot access to upgrade & security , etc., after the system window 10 upgraded six days ago; can load setting panel. but it does not function properly, i.e., cannot open up aforementioned function panel, after it...
  4. can't get permission on mapped network drive/folder

can't get permission on mapped network drive/folder: Hello, here's my situation: Windows 10 Ver. 1903 I have an external HDD attached via USB 3.0 to my router. I have it mapped as a network drive and was initially able to read and write normally. I then removed it from the router and hooked it directly to the PC via USB 3.0...
  5. “Could not find this item” error when attempting to copy to mapped network drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Could not find this item” error when attempting to copy to mapped network drive?: I have a Windows 10 media server and I have an NVidia Shield with an external drive connected. I’m trying to move content from my server to the drive connected to the Shield, but get the “Could not find this item” error. I have checked security, sharing and enabled. What more...
  6. Connecting to 5ghz Network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting to 5ghz Network: So, I recently gota new router and one of features of the router is the ability to have a 2.4ghz band and a 5ghz band on the same SSID. The reason that this feature was appealing to me was because I just want everything connected to a single network for using devices like...
  7. Loss of internet and acces to network settings

Loss of internet and acces to network settings: Hello everyone! It's been a few weeks and this problem has happened enough times to not consider it a random occurence. I'll try to keep it brief and simple. Basically at random intervals I've tried to find a pattern to no avail my wireless internet connection will go...
  8. Shortcuts I create appear on all computers on the Network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcuts I create appear on all computers on the Network: I have 5 Computers tied together on a Wireless Network. The last one, a Dell Laptop, recently installed on the Network has an interesting quirk. If I create a Shortcut on the Dell to open a Program installed on the Dell, that shortcut also appears on other computers that...
  9. wireless network

wireless network: whenever i try to connect to a wifi it shows that a network cable is broken or unplugged but i have never used a network cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-network/8e270fd4-3fe2-4f8e-a647-7c5f13f85899
  10. Windows couldn't automatically bind the ip protocol stack to the network adapter - another...

Windows couldn't automatically bind the ip protocol stack to the network adapter - another...: Hi all, This is my first post in these forums, I don't usually post, but I just felt this information maybe an additional step that could help some people with the issue in the subject line. My computer came up with the big annoying 'X' across it while I was...