Windows 10: Network wont activate

Discus and support Network wont activate in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Ive tried everything. Nothing seams to work. Resetting Windows,, repairing startup. Tried ALL possibilities with shiftreastart. Wonder IF someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mancool, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Mancool Win User

Network wont activate

Hi
    Ive tried everything. Nothing seams to work.
    Resetting Windows,, repairing startup. Tried ALL possibilities with shiftreastart.

Wonder IF someone knops whats wrong and what to do before downloading clean Windows and reinstall?

NOTE: Have the correct password. But the safemode whith networking refuse to show up.

Im not newbie and this is frustraiting Coz the job to reinstall all programs, syncing all over again with Cloud makes it freking dreadful

:)

Mancool, Nov 21, 2018

2. I need to monitor network activity

I've raped Google on how to's for monitoring network activity and can't find anything that suits my needs. I simply want to do one thing. I want to see the URLs of sites that people on my network are going to. I've tried wireshark but all it shows is a bunch of code and jibberish, makes you work really hard and dig too much to find an actual URL. I just want a program to actively list URLs that are being visited on my network. Can someone help?

stayplation3, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Castiel Win User

Network wont activate

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Network wont activate

1. Network wont activate - Similar Threads - Network wont activate

2. windows wont activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows wont activate: new Lenovo computer will not activate Windows, happening on multiple new computers talked to Lenovo support they instructed me to reach out to MS support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-activate/c83abd1d-2529-4232-a790-4569f3ee4570
  3. windows wont activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows wont activate: new Lenovo computer will not activate Windows, happening on multiple new computers talked to Lenovo support they instructed me to reach out to MS support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-activate/c83abd1d-2529-4232-a790-4569f3ee4570
  4. windows wont activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows wont activate: so since i'm unable to talk to a person in the get help chat i need to ask the community i recently upgraded my pc and now windows wont reactivate this would be my second time reactivating it the first time i switched from a hard drive to a ssd i need help as when i select...
  5. Windows wont activate.

Windows wont activate.: I recently bought a brand new license for Windows 10 64 bit, but when I entered the code this error message showed up: 0x80041023. I made sure I typed it in right and everything was correct, but it won't work. I would use the disk but I have no disk drive. How do I fix this?...
  6. Computer WONT recognize devices within network UNLESS VPN is activated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer WONT recognize devices within network UNLESS VPN is activated: Problem: My computer won't recognize or connect to my printer, Xbox One, or any other devices in my network under any circumstances no matter what I do, UNLESS I connect it to a VPN app NordVPN. I've been fighting with this thing for years. HOW do I fix it? A little...
  7. Windows wont activate

Windows wont activate: I accidentally have windows 10 pro on my laptop after a hardware change, instead of windows 10 home which caused the error code 0xC004F211. how do I redownload windows to the home edition? I have tried the media creation tool but it wont show windows 10 home, so now I cant...
  8. windows wont activate

windows wont activate: windows won't activate automatically and calling doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-activate/84529a4e-1262-4c33-91f8-7fa45d575acd"
  9. Activation Problem..it wont activate

Activation Problem..it wont activate: I swapped M.2 drives from one PC to another. One PC had Win10 Pro on it and the other had Win10 Home. I did this because I wanted to put all my fast components in one PC but it wont let me activate and tells me to go to the Store and buy Windows. Now I already purchased 2...
  10. Network wont activate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network wont activate: Hi Ive tried everything. Nothing seams to work. Resetting Windows,, repairing startup. Tried ALL possibilities with shiftreastart. Wonder IF someone knops whats wrong and what to do before downloading clean Windows and reinstall? NOTE: Have the correct password. But the...