Windows 10: Network wont activate

Discus and support Network wont activate in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Ive tried everything. Nothing seams to work. Resetting Windows,, repairing startup. Tried ALL possibilities with shiftreastart. Wonder IF someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mancool, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Mancool Win User

Network wont activate

Hi
    Ive tried everything. Nothing seams to work.
    Resetting Windows,, repairing startup. Tried ALL possibilities with shiftreastart.

Wonder IF someone knops whats wrong and what to do before downloading clean Windows and reinstall?

NOTE: Have the correct password. But the safemode whith networking refuse to show up.

Im not newbie and this is frustraiting Coz the job to reinstall all programs, syncing all over again with Cloud makes it freking dreadful

:)

Mancool, Nov 21, 2018

2. I need to monitor network activity

I've raped Google on how to's for monitoring network activity and can't find anything that suits my needs. I simply want to do one thing. I want to see the URLs of sites that people on my network are going to. I've tried wireshark but all it shows is a bunch of code and jibberish, makes you work really hard and dig too much to find an actual URL. I just want a program to actively list URLs that are being visited on my network. Can someone help?

stayplation3, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Castiel Win User

Network wont activate

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Network wont activate

1. Network wont activate - Similar Threads - Network wont activate

2. Network wont activate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network wont activate: Hi Ive tried everything. Nothing seams to work. Resetting Windows,, repairing startup. Tried ALL possibilities with shiftreastart. Wonder IF someone knops whats wrong and what to do before downloading clean Windows and reinstall? NOTE: Have the correct password. But the...
  3. Email Links Wont Activate

in Browsers and Email
    Email Links Wont Activate: When clicking on an email link online or in a document my email program Windows Mail wont start up like it normally did.......nothing happens......maybe recent updates stuffed with my program? 113109
  4. New Hdd windows 10 wont activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Hdd windows 10 wont activate: Hi guys. I just replace my hdd after the old one fail on me.The old hdd was window 7 upgraded to 10 and was also activate,i also made, a usb w10 back up too.(call me noobie *Homer Drooling)I needed up using the back up usb to install window 10 and also the old w10 cd key on...
  5. Constant Network Activity with No Processes Using Network

Constant Network Activity with No Processes Using Network: Hi! Just noticed this problem about a week and a half ago, but assumed it was probably just Windows force-downloading the update that dropped today. But I've installed the update now and I'm still constantly receiving 88-100 Kbps down. Resource monitor shows no processes...
  6. Active networks not showing

Active networks not showing: Hi! Good day to all! I just want to ask for your help in solving this problem I encountered on my laptop. As shown in the attachments, I am connected to a wireless network but the connection is not showing on the Network and Sharing Center active networks. Also, I am...
  7. Activate USB network adaptor

Activate USB network adaptor: I have bought and installed a USB network adaptor which has an aerial for better wi-fi reception. How do I tell the computer to use this one? I tried disabling the on-board adaptor but the computer then tells me no network access because there's no adaptor. The device...
  8. Change or set Active Network

Change or set Active Network: I have googled and checked the forum but I can't seem to see anybody else having this problem. I have a simple network comprising of three PCs on a single router. One PC runs Win7 and acts as a file server to the other two PCs. The two PCs are running Win10 latest...
  9. Active Network

Active Network: Hi all, I had a problem with Windows 10 Pro (version 1511 build 10586.36) while i connect Network by Wifi and Ethernet OK ( ping, use web brower...) but i cannot Update Windows, Access Windows Store... [img] i check Network Properties [img] How can i fix that...
  10. Network activity report?

Network activity report?: Hi Is there a free tool to monitor and get reports into where network traffic / packets have ended up? For example, if I left the system running unattended / idle for 20 minutes, is there a tool which would advise how many times windows decided to contact MS or what's...