Windows 10: Network working, but not working.

Discus and support Network working, but not working. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This morning I installed a new SSD and Windows 10 Home Pro. After installing my network adapter drivers, it indicated that I had internet connectivity.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by winuser79, May 12, 2016.

1. winuser79 Win User

Network working, but not working.

This morning I installed a new SSD and Windows 10 Home Pro. After installing my network adapter drivers, it indicated that I had internet connectivity. I am able to use Edge to browse the web. However, nothing else can access the internet. Firefox does nothing. I can't even install Chrome. Steam won't connect to update. Meanwhile, Edge just keeps right on working. Even Internet Explorer doesn't work. I've spent most of the day trying different things that I've found online and nothing has changed.

:)

winuser79, May 12, 2016

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, May 12, 2016
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, May 12, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, please
    a. post a screenshot like this (Control Panel Internet Options, Connections)

Network working, but not working. [​IMG]

b. What happens when you rt click the network icon, Troubleshooting?
    c. Try downloading Tweaking.com's repair tool (free), observe the cautious stages and select ONLY Network repair, and run that repair.
    Please report the results.

dalchina, May 12, 2016
Thema:

1. Network working, but not working. - Similar Threads - Network working working

2. Network not working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network not working.: Can anyone help me...Wifi option not appear.It is not first time before it solve if I restore system but today not working system restore.What I do now ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-not-working/b4a96c51-44e5-4834-af38-11222f62f05c
  3. Network not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network not working.: Can anyone help me...Wifi option not appear.It is not first time before it solve if I restore system but today not working system restore.What I do now ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-not-working/b4a96c51-44e5-4834-af38-11222f62f05c
  4. Network not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Network not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network not working: So today I was cleaning my closet and stumbled across a pc and monitor I haven't used since 2021 and I was curious to see if it will work so I tried it but wouldn't connect to the internet I also saw that there were a lot of updates needed. Unfortunately I couldn't update it...
  6. Network not working

Network not working: So today I was cleaning my closet and stumbled across a pc and monitor I haven't used since 2021 and I was curious to see if it will work so I tried it but wouldn't connect to the internet I also saw that there were a lot of updates needed. Unfortunately I couldn't update it...
  7. Network not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network not work: HiWhy oh why can't my laptops talk to each other any more? No matter what i do, network credentials insists that the username or password is incorrect. This is ridiculous - networking is a fundamental aspect of modern computing!!! From what i've found online, this appears to...
  8. Network Not Working

Network Not Working: I have a Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X91FAtom x5-Z8550, 4GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 OS build: 19043.1083. It was having windows update error couldn't connect to update server, after trying several solutions available on the web, I tried to reboot the PC into safe mode with...
  9. Network not working

Network not working: My network is not working. Windows shows me that I am connected. But teams show no internet connection. Although I can join meetings on teams. I cannot surf on any web browser. Microsoft edge, google chrome, Opera all have same condition. I have used cloud fare and google...
  10. Network not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network not working: I have a mobile data connection. Windows shows me that I am connected. Although, I cannot access a thong. None of the browsers work. I have tried on Microsoft Edge, google Chrome and even at internet explorer. In my teams app it shows me that there is no internet connection....