Windows 10: network

Discus and support network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot get airplane mode to turn off tried everything I can think of I want use wifi on computer but with airplane mode it blocks I got plug in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by victoriavazquez1, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:07 PM.

1. network

I cannot get airplane mode to turn off tried everything I can think of I want use wifi on computer but with airplane mode it blocks I got plug in ethernet ughh

:)

victoriavazquez1, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:07 PM
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

4. Mel Tar Win User

network

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

network

1. network - Similar Threads - network

2. Reinstalling network drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling network drivers: I was having network issues, so I performed a network reset. I now have no internet at all and I don't know what to do other than reinstall network drivers, but that may or may not have worked. I don't know. What can I do to get internet back? submitted by /u/Arag0ld...
  3. Home network issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home network issue: Most of my network computers don't show up on network listing. Can't add network locations for sharing. All computers can access the internet. Never had this issue with win7....
  4. Add Network Printer Error #64

Add Network Printer Error #64: [ATTACH] Any idea about the Error Code #64 ? [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-network-printer-error-64/ad1bca6c-878a-4edd-a95c-305e4df8f19e
  5. Can’t Connect to Network

Can’t Connect to Network: For a couple days I’ve been unable to connect my laptop to my home wifi. Every device but my pc can connect to the internet. The methods i’ve tried are: Turning the wifi on my pc on/off Airplane mode on/off Restarting my PC Shutting down my PC Uninstalling Network...
  6. Network Issue

Network Issue: I unable to ping, always a loss of package, not getting the download speed when I check the task manager I got this >>> Whenever I check my speed on any site it shows 2mb or higher but while downloading speed is not that much. While checking the resource manager I got 0%...
  7. Can't windows devs release bugs-free updates ? Connecting to Hidden Networks is a nightmare!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't windows devs release bugs-free updates ? Connecting to Hidden Networks is a nightmare!!: [ATTACH] I just don't understand why my saved hidden network doesn't show up with its name? And whenever I try to connect by writing SSID and password correctly it shows up "Can't connect to this network.". It is so extremely frustrating! I feel like these Windows 10...
  8. Query related to resetting credentials for network drive

Query related to resetting credentials for network drive: I am using WIN10. network hard computer NHD1 sees in the networks network hard computer NHD2 but upon the initial network computer credential log in I typed the wrong password and had checked to auto log. So I get the error can't access NHD 2. I know the NHD 2 is properly...
  9. VPN - Unidentified Network (Although Connected)

VPN - Unidentified Network (Although Connected): I am using NordVPN and should point that this is not a 'problem' as such.I am just wondering if I can get Windows 10 to correctly identify that I am connected to NordVPN rather than saying 'Internet Access Unidentified Network' (in the system tray Network Status)?Best Regards...
  10. Query related to network sharing between PC's

Query related to network sharing between PC's: I graduated from a technical school with an A.S.T. in Network Administration and Security and one of my instructors, along with I believe a Windows 7 textbook, explained how to network 2 Windows computers together. I performed this at home with 2 computers I had at that...