Windows 10: networked computers near me

Discus and support networked computers near me in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What happened to my networked computers. I cannot file share now. I need this feature as I have 4 computers doing different things and need access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarryColin, Mar 25, 2019.

1. networked computers near me

What happened to my networked computers. I cannot file share now. I need this feature as I have 4 computers doing different things and need access to the different files.

:)

LarryColin, Mar 25, 2019
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Unable to browse network computers.

We suggest creating a new administrator user account by following the steps
    here
    . Make sure to use the same network settings that you used for your other computers, then check if you can connect to the home network. Since you also mentioned that Windows 10 was freshly installed on this particular computer, have you already downloaded
    the latest updates? The latest build for Version 1607 is 14393.1715, and 15063.608 for Version 1703. You can check the build version of your computer by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

If you don't have the latest updates, you can follow these steps to install them:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Click Check for updates.

If that doesn't work, we'd like screenshots of the network and file sharing settings of the computer that doesn't work, and the settings of one of your other computers that can connect and share files properly on the home network.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

networked computers near me

Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

networked computers near me

1. networked computers near me - Similar Threads - networked computers near

2. authorized service provider near me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    authorized service provider near me: I cannot get my Surface Book to open. It just shows my name and "restarting" I suspect I need to replace the battery. I need to find an authorized service provider near me ASAP...
  3. authorized service provider near me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    authorized service provider near me: I cannot get my Surface Book to open. It just shows my name and "restarting" I suspect I need to replace the battery. I need to find an authorized service provider near me ASAP...
  4. authorized service provider near me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Update Nearly Destroyed My PC. Help Me.

Windows 10 Update Nearly Destroyed My PC. Help Me.: This is long. Sorry about that.Hello,First and foremost, here are my specs:HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 690-00xxTotal memory : 32 GBAMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics Here is the issue:On the night of 06/08/2021, my pc was running PERFECTLY FINE. I put it on sleep mode...
  6. How to find a medical store near me

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to find a medical store near me: Healserv.com is an online healthcare portal for all health-related needs. Healserv.com takes the painstaking efforts to felicitate online medicine to your home. You can order medicine online medical store are available on a dedicated healthcare portal. Online Healthcare...
  7. Microsoft Partner Near Me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Partner Near Me: I am in need of a small business Microsoft Partner who can help me with a Windows related error message regarding a need to rewrite a Registry Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-partner-near-me/a258cd57-58f6-4702-b03b-23dcafe186ea
  8. In the Near Future...

In the Near Future...: A NEW THING is coming to Windows 10! Free Klondike Bars with every Upgrade!!! [ATTACH] OK. I lied. What IS coming, though, is almost as exciting! A Whole New Way to REINSTALL Windows when things get weird! [ATTACH] What can the Insiders here tell us about this???...
  9. Deleted nearly everything on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted nearly everything on my computer.: Hi! So the other day I decided to uninstall an app called Second Life on my PC .(Windows 10) I'm not sure but I think it was something I pressed made nearly everything delete on my computer. I managed to restore some document and apps from recently deleted but it wasn't...
  10. BSOD on Nearly New Computer. Very Random.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Nearly New Computer. Very Random.: Hello I have had a BSOD on a 2 month old computer. It's is pretty new and I have had no problems recently. I was wondering what I should do to solve this one. It happened while doing an Iceland shop.... Anyway, I can't remember what it blamed but I think it was SysTMP or...