Windows 10: networking and internet

Discus and support networking and internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ive been hacked badly for the 2nd time. ive been thru several providers. im definitely being restricted as far as admin privs and now im figuring its a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TonyDeMarco2, Sep 23, 2019.

1. networking and internet

ive been hacked badly for the 2nd time. ive been thru several providers. im definitely being restricted as far as admin privs and now im figuring its a very good chance im not online nor can I see anything on my network. last time my printer was my server and everything was webpages? Noone is helping me and they are robbin me. my system says im running Windows 10, no way. everywhere I go to literally looks like its from a computer from 1970.HELP PLEASER

:)

TonyDeMarco2, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 23, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

networking and internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

networking and internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 23, 2019
  4. networking and internet

Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

networking and internet

1. networking and internet - Similar Threads - networking internet

2. unidentified network, no internet how do you fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unidentified network, no internet how do you fix it: unidentified network, no internet how do you fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unidentified-network-no-internet-how-do-you-fix-it/f9de3aa5-8179-41e7-8468-ccfd718d7916
  3. unidentified network, no internet how do you fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unidentified network, no internet how do you fix it: unidentified network, no internet how do you fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unidentified-network-no-internet-how-do-you-fix-it/f9de3aa5-8179-41e7-8468-ccfd718d7916
  4. unidentified network, no internet how do you fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in: My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-wont-connect-wirelessly-to/7e9481b8-aeeb-4b93-bfef-2838e20cd0bf
  6. My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in

My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in: My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-wont-connect-wirelessly-to/7e9481b8-aeeb-4b93-bfef-2838e20cd0bf
  7. Wifi but no internet on any network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi but no internet on any network?: I have had a recent problem with my laptop, where I am able to connect to any wifi wirelessly, but I am unable to access the internet. However, I am able to access the internet if I connect a lan cable directly from my laptop to my router. I have already done a network reset...
  8. Wifi but no internet on any network?

Wifi but no internet on any network?: I have had a recent problem with my laptop, where I am able to connect to any wifi wirelessly, but I am unable to access the internet. However, I am able to access the internet if I connect a lan cable directly from my laptop to my router. I have already done a network reset...
  9. New motherboard installed, no network connections. Network and Internet folder is empty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New motherboard installed, no network connections. Network and Internet folder is empty.: Hello, I've been attempting to troubleshoot my issue for the past few hours using a variety of different methods but I am quite lost at this point. I've just recently built a brand new computer and after installing Windows 10, I was unable to connect to the internet. My...
  10. New motherboard installed, no network connections. Network and Internet folder is empty.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New motherboard installed, no network connections. Network and Internet folder is empty.: Hello, I've been attempting to troubleshoot my issue for the past few hours using a variety of different methods but I am quite lost at this point. I've just recently built a brand new computer and after installing Windows 10, I was unable to connect to the internet. My...