Windows 10: Networking: Computers no longer show up on network.

Discus and support Networking: Computers no longer show up on network. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I suddenly have an issue with no computers showing up on the network on one of my computers which us connected via ethernet. A second computer on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MOMH, Nov 8, 2018.

1. MOMH Win User

Networking: Computers no longer show up on network.

I suddenly have an issue with no computers showing up on the network on one of my computers which us connected via ethernet. A second computer on the ethernet lists all computers but cannot access the first one and a third on wifi lists the first ethernet computer. All computers are listed on the first as media devices only. All computers can access the internet. I have run the network troubleshooter which cannot find any problem. Network discovery is enabled on all computers. I have reset the network adapter on the first computer as well as checked the services are set to Automatic.

:)

MOMH, Nov 8, 2018

2. Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Nov 8, 2018
  3. FLY3R Win User
    Help needed with simple wired network

Perfecto!!!! *Smile Networking: Computers no longer show up on network. :)

FLY3R, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Networking: Computers no longer show up on network.

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Networking: Computers no longer show up on network.