Windows 10: Networking failure

Discus and support Networking failure in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two home computers on my network with the desktop on my main PC shareable with my wifes laptop so that I can copy files onto her machine. Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MPerry48, Jan 15, 2019.

1. MPerry48 Win User

Networking failure

I have two home computers on my network with the desktop on my main PC shareable with my wifes laptop so that I can copy files onto her machine.

Why doesn't the network connection work all of the time? Sometimes I can transfer a file and other times it just refuses to see each others computer.

Why isn't Microsoft Windows more stable than this?

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

M Perry

:)

MPerry48, Jan 15, 2019

2. Dolby Access Error: Network Failure?

Hi Pio,

Are you encountering other network issues on your computer right now? It would be best to check for network connection issues since the error that you're receiving is related to network failure. You can do so by running the Network troubleshooter.

Here's how:

• Open Start, and then type Network troubleshooter.
    • Select Identify and repair network problems.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter.

Should you find errors that the troubleshooter wasn't able to fix, refer to this
    article on how to fix network connection issues.

Additionally, I also suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to help identify errors within the app itself. You may run the troubleshooter from this
    article.

Let me know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Networking failure

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Networking failure

1. Networking failure - Similar Threads - Networking failure

2. Complete Network Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complete Network Failure: I have an HP Omen 17-ck000. I've had for a few years without an issue. All the sudden networking stopped working. Wi-Fi dropped and when I tried to switch to another network it would just spin and eventually Wi-Fi would completely disappear from the Network & Internet section...
  3. Complete Network Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complete Network Failure: I have an HP Omen 17-ck000. I've had for a few years without an issue. All the sudden networking stopped working. Wi-Fi dropped and when I tried to switch to another network it would just spin and eventually Wi-Fi would completely disappear from the Network & Internet section...
  4. How do I find out from the windows event log when Ethernet network connection failures have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out from the windows event log when Ethernet network connection failures have...: Some of our wired network windows devices are occasionally loosing their network connections. I would like to find out when these events are occurring. How can I find this information from the event log?...
  5. How do I find out from the windows event log when Ethernet network connection failures have...

How do I find out from the windows event log when Ethernet network connection failures have...: Some of our wired network windows devices are occasionally loosing their network connections. I would like to find out when these events are occurring. How can I find this information from the event log?...
  6. How do I find out from the windows event log when Ethernet network connection failures have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Blue screen: driver power state failure after reseting network connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen: driver power state failure after reseting network connection.: Hello, I’ve run into the blue screen with the message: driver power state failure. This happened after I tried to restart my pc after reseting my network connection I didn’t and still don’t have access to the internet. After the blue screen pops up, I can use my pc normally,...
  8. Blue screen: driver power state failure after reseting network connection.

Blue screen: driver power state failure after reseting network connection.: Hello, I’ve run into the blue screen with the message: driver power state failure. This happened after I tried to restart my pc after reseting my network connection I didn’t and still don’t have access to the internet. After the blue screen pops up, I can use my pc normally,...
  9. Blue screen: driver power state failure after reseting network connection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Network failure scenario WSFC - 2 Node with FD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network failure scenario WSFC - 2 Node with FD: Hey,Quite a basic failover question really, but I currently can't set up a lab to test this 100%.Suppose we have a scenario with a 3 Node Failover Cluster all on **different datacenters**.* **Node A** \- Preffered Owner of AG1 * SQL AG 1 Primary * SQL AG 2 Standby* **Node B**...