Windows 10: Networking Issues, What Are My Windows 10 Networking Credentials?

Discus and support Networking Issues, What Are My Windows 10 Networking Credentials? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This Users\MyName folder is on your Windows 10 PC? Did you try stop sharing, then re-share it? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by QuillBall, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Kari Win User

Networking Issues, What Are My Windows 10 Networking Credentials?

This Users\MyName folder is on your Windows 10 PC? Did you try stop sharing, then re-share it?

2. QuillBall Win User

I think I may gotten it all working. I basically had to go to each pc, and unshare everything and remove from homegroup and rejoin. All three PCs. Rebooting was required, some multiple. I even had to reset my WDMyCloud drive and sort it all back out on 2 pcs. Unless I reboot everything tomorrow and it all freaks out again, I think I am good. *crosses fingers*. I literally just got it all sorted (as sorted as I think it can be), about 20 minutes ago. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it! I don't think I would have ended up here so soon had it not been for a lot of your input. *Smile I'll probably wait for a couple days to mark this thread as solved though, lol.

QuillBall, Jun 20, 2016
  3. Kari Win User
    I really would like to know what caused this. Anyway, always nice to hear fellow members got their issues resolved, let's hope it will continue working.

An extra brownie point for you to come back to tell you got it working. Quite often we wonder here what happened when OP will not post back *Smile

4. QuillBall Win User

I would like to know exactly what happened too, I just did not have the time to investigate. I really have to get my work software back on the computer. *Smile I need to image the disk to restore back to later if needed, before putting the work software on it. I couldn't do a restore image with a messed up network, lol.

Would never leave hanging anyone nice enough to help me!! You helped more than you realize. Will let you know if I need rescued again after a few days, lol.

QuillBall, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Networking Issues, What Are My Windows 10 Networking Credentials? - Similar Threads - Networking Issues Are

2. Windows Credentials/Networking Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Credentials/Networking Issue: Here is the issueI have three PC's - Basement W10 Ethernet, Den W11 Ethernet & Laptop W11 Wi-Fi. Laptop & Den to Basement fine.All network sharing passwords are turned off.Pings go bothways and Laptop can see Den but not other way around.Den Windows 11 Home - Version...
  3. Windows Credentials/Networking Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Credentials/Networking Issue: Here is the issueI have three PC's - Basement W10 Ethernet, Den W11 Ethernet & Laptop W11 Wi-Fi. Laptop & Den to Basement fine.All network sharing passwords are turned off.Pings go bothways and Laptop can see Den but not other way around.Den Windows 11 Home - Version...
  4. What and where are network credentials??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What and where are network credentials??: This should be such a simple thing, but Microsoft has a dozen answers and none of them help. I want to, I used to be able to, access one computer from another, only within my home, not anywhere else at least for now-probably forever. I finally got it so I can see other...
  5. windows 10 network issue asking for credentials

windows 10 network issue asking for credentials: I have just reinstalled windows 10 as I was having issues updating. I am now trying to setup a network. I have setup file sharing etc. my network is private. I have turned on network discovery and I have turned off the pin and the need to sign into windows.when I try to...
  6. What Network Credentials to use

What Network Credentials to use: I have a network consisting of my desktop (computer A) and a laptop (computer B) using Windows 10. When I go into File Explore on A and try to connect to B via the network tab, I am asked to "Enter network credentials" to connect to B. I have tried all my known user names...
  7. What are Network Credentials?

What are Network Credentials?: What is Network Credentials and how are they cancelled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-network-credentials/3178bf51-79ec-42eb-b1fd-da99c0154015
  8. Accessing networked PC - what are network credentials

Accessing networked PC - what are network credentials: I wish to connect to a directory on another computer on my home network. All was well until the 1803 update (I was able to map the required folder OK) but now I get a dialogue asking for my network credentials; name and password. I think I can set the name OK - in my case...
  9. network issues, unable to enter network credentials

network issues, unable to enter network credentials: I upgraded two desktops to Win 10 (one from Win 7 and one from Win 8.1). I have issues with setting up a network. First, I tried to set up a homegroup and I failed (i already posted another question on this subject with no luck so far). OK, forget about the homegroup, lets...
  10. what is the deal with network credentials?

what is the deal with network credentials?: I have 4 computers on a home network, I do backups the old school way, every 2 months or so I copy over the media from one computer to another over my 1GB hard wired network. After installing windows 10 three of the computers keep asking me for network credentials to...