Windows 10: Networking not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC

Discus and support Networking not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since updating my Windows 10 Pro to Version 1909, I am no longer able to access the \\READYSHARE Drive on my PC. When I attempt to input \\READYSHARE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Neoknightx, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Networking not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC

Since updating my Windows 10 Pro to Version 1909, I am no longer able to access the \\READYSHARE Drive on my PC. When I attempt to input \\READYSHARE path into the address bar, an error message 'Windows cannot access \\READYSHARE, error code 0x80004005' is displayed. I noticed that other computers on the local network also failed to display under 'Network' .

The \\READYSHARE drive share documents among other PCs on the local network and is an important part of the local networking.

I have modified my Windows Credential Manager, but still no luck.

I have followed the advice provided in another community post. Both methods failed to work.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...adyshare/a7827878-adca-46a9-b626-98651423bec2

Method 1: Follow these steps to enable SMB1 and check if that works for you.

1. Open Control Panel.

2. Under Programs section, click Uninstall a program link. This will open Programs and Features window.

3. In the left-pane of Programs and Features window, click Turn Windows features on or off the link to open Windows Features window with a list of features that you can turn on or off.

4. Go through the features list. If the check box next to a feature is selected, it means that the feature is turned on. A filled check box means only part of the feature is turned on. Click the plus icon to see all features under that category.

5. See the list and check the box for SMB1 and click OK.

6. Wait for the configuration to complete and then restart the computer.

Method 2: Follow these steps to enable NetBios and check if that works for you.

1. Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

2. Type the command ncpa.cpl.

3. Right-click on your current network and select its “Properties”. Next, click on the “Internet Protocol version 4 TCP/IPv4”.

4. Click the “Advanced” button under the General tab. Now choose the WINS tab.

5. Click on the “Enable NetBIOS Over TCP/IP” option in order to enable NetBIOS settings.

6. Click OK and remember to restart the computer.

Method 1 works on my Laptop that runs on version 1903, but not the PC that runs on 1909.

The model of my PC is Alienware Area 51 R2

Router Netgear D7800

Thanks in advance

:)

Neoknightx, Apr 13, 2020

2. Networking not showing WI-FI Router's ReadyShare Connection under Computers

Since installing Windows 10 Version 1903, when I open "Network" to view the Networked Devices connected my Laptop, I can no longer see the WI-FI Router's ReadyShare connection listed in the "Computer Section" and even when I do a Network Reset it has not
    solved the problem.

I need the ReadyShare connection to be available in the "Network Computer Section", so that I can connect my External Hard Drive to my Laptop using the USB Port on the Router.

John Andrew Davis, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Apr 13, 2020
  4. koio20za Win User

Networking not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC

WI-FI Router's ReadyShare Connection vanished after Windows update

Once my PC updated, I cannot view the WI-FI Router's ReadyShare connection listed in the "Computer Section", I mean "Network" and the Networked Devices connected to my Laptop

koio20za, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Networking not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC

1. Networking not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC - Similar Threads - Networking showing Readyshare

2. pc not showing networks to connect to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc not showing networks to connect to: I skipped the let’s connect you to a network screen by pressing alt + f4 because i don't have ethernet and there was no other options and now my computer doesn’t show me any networks to connect to. what should i do?...
  3. pc not showing networks to connect to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc not showing networks to connect to: I skipped the let’s connect you to a network screen by pressing alt + f4 because i don't have ethernet and there was no other options and now my computer doesn’t show me any networks to connect to. what should i do?...
  4. pc not showing networks to connect to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WiFi not showing under Network Connections

WiFi not showing under Network Connections: Above is my available Network Connections. I have been using ethernet for 10 years, but now I moved and need to connect to my new WiFi wireless instead of with Ethernet. I've watched all the videos regarding this subject and none is working. Any way to make the WiFi network...
  6. Network not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC Part 2

Network not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC Part 2: Hello. I was having trouble with my computer again and decided it was best to reinstall Windows 10. Unfortunately, I completely forgot how troublesome it was to enable the \\READYSHARE Drive on Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 after Greg Carmack, an independent advisor in the...
  7. Pc shows 2 network connections

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc shows 2 network connections: I was setting up a network switch and router (both separate from my network and internet) in which I had to set static ips on my pc. After setting it back to dhcp when connecting back to the network (ethernet) it shows an extra unidentified network that wasn't there before....
  8. Network Computers not showing under network

Network Computers not showing under network: So, I checked, and the appropriate services are running under services.msc. We use windows server which I have access to but the local machine I do not have the admin password for. I can access the server one, but not the locals. I am trying to find a way to remote access...
  9. Networking not showing WI-FI Router's ReadyShare Connection under Computers

Networking not showing WI-FI Router's ReadyShare Connection under Computers: Since installing Windows 10 Version 1903, when I open "Network" to view the Networked Devices connected my Laptop, I can no longer see the WI-FI Router's ReadyShare connection listed in the "Computer Section" and even when I do a Network Reset it has not solved the problem....
  10. Ethernet connection not showing under network connections or device manager

Ethernet connection not showing under network connections or device manager: Ethernet connection not showing under network connections or device manager. The only items showing in the device manager are WAN's. I have a LAN...