Windows 10: networking print problems.

Discus and support networking print problems. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; test page failed to print. would you like to view the print troubleshooter for assistance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sheikh Estiak Emon, Sep 21, 2021.

1. networking print problems.

test page failed to print. would you like to view the print troubleshooter for assistance

:)

Sheikh Estiak Emon, Sep 21, 2021

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 21, 2021
  3. Cannot print from network printer in Win 10

I did all of the things suggested without success. From printer properties, print test page, I continue to get the following message from both of my networked computers: " Test page failed to print. Would you like to view the print troubleshooter for assistance?"

The troubleshooter fails to recognize any problems, and the other steps you recommended also failed so far. Any further suggestions?

RossEckert, Sep 21, 2021
  4. networking print problems.

Unable to print to a network printer when connected to both wireless and wired networks

Hi Eileen,

• As far as i'm aware nothing has changed
    • i have only tried to send test pages to the network printer so im assuming so yes
    • wireless printer works fine when connected to both networks. However the wifi doesn't connect auto when an Ethernet connection is established this has to be manually connected.
    I have tried the following:

• updated the print driver
    • changed the network port it was plugged into
    • ran windows updates
    • configured with a static
    • changed the wifi and Ethernet priority
    I will run through the trouble shoot steps as suggest and come back to you.

FYI - he has a number of extenders dotted around, a collegue mentioned it could be a subnet issue?

thanks, Ben

BenDavies12333, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

networking print problems.

1. networking print problems. - Similar Threads - networking print problems

2. Facing Problem In Printing On Shared Printer In Network

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Facing Problem In Printing On Shared Printer In Network: There is problem in sharing printer which was working proper before few days ago after some security update now Facing Problem In Printing On Shared Printer In Network...
  3. Network Printing Problem After KB5006746 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Printing Problem After KB5006746 Update: I updated my computer yesterday. after that computer not connect another computer's printer. Network Sharing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-printing-problem-after-kb5006746-update/58814e09-db62-4066-8e53-9fa907d259ad
  4. Network Printing Problem After KB5006746 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Printing Problem After KB5006746 Update: I updated my computer yesterday. after that computer not connect another computer's printer. Network Sharing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-printing-problem-after-kb5006746-update/58814e09-db62-4066-8e53-9fa907d259ad
  5. Network Shared Printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Shared Printing: Latest Windows Update broke shared network printing which was working. Tried deleting the printer on the remote device then tried to reinstall and was told Windows can't connect to the printer. Printer sharing is turned on. Any Ideas? Thanks....
  6. Network printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network printing: I have a cannon ir1025/1024/1025 UFII LT network printer. Two Microsoft 10 workstation can print to it. I am attempting to connect a third. The third computer has two users. One can print to the printer and the second user cannot. Are they not using the same printer...
  7. Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem: I have a home network that was set up with all win7 machines and a HP LaserJet 4050 lpt printer attached to one of them. All machines had access thru the network to this one printer. I recently purchased a new win10 computer (Dell Precision 3630) to which I have attached the...
  8. network printing win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network printing win10: hi i'm trying to print to network printer but the system says it cant find it. saying printer is in error state. ive stopped and restarted print spooler and cleared folder. The network has been reset but I cant delete one PC and re-establish connection in hope it finds...
  9. network print nothing prints

network print nothing prints: I have network printer. I wanted to print documents from command prompt so I gave command net use LPT1 \\<machine>\<printer share> /yes to link up network printer with LPT1 then using print command print /d:LPT1 document.txt the printer pulls a paper, but it...
  10. Intermittent printing problems with HP 8600 on a network

Intermittent printing problems with HP 8600 on a network: Hello - REALLY hoping for some help here. I have an HP 8600 deskjet printer that won't maintain the connection to a Windows 10 desktop computer. It will randomly disconnect from the computer - as if it is offline and can't be seen by the computer. This has happened both...