Windows 10: Networking Problem

Discus and support Networking Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have two computers (Laptop and Desktop) on the same network (at home). My Desktop shows the picture which is attached. My Laptop does not have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by timlab55, Nov 4, 2019.

1. timlab55 Win User

Networking Problem

I have two computers (Laptop and Desktop) on the same network (at home). My Desktop shows the picture which is attached. My Laptop does not have the two computers showing in networks. What is my problem and how can I solve it?

Thanks

:)

timlab55, Nov 4, 2019

2. Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Network problem

Hi Aslam,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you connecting via wired or wireless?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue using a different device?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided on how to fix network connection issue in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Nov 4, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

Networking Problem

Windows 10 Networking Issue: After Windows Reset I can connect to network but no internet

Thank you for the update. For us not to repeat the troubleshooting steps you've already performed, could you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've already performed?

Also, we suggest trying to run the Network troubleshooter to help with your issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Type Network troubleshooter in the Cortana search box.
    • Then select Identify and repair network problems.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if it fixes the problem.

Get back to us and give us an update.

John Fer, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Networking Problem

1. Networking Problem - Similar Threads - Networking Problem

2. Network Adapter persistent problem code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Adapter persistent problem code 10: I first had this problem where the network adapter IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz had the code 10 problem. I tried everything but couldn't find a solution so I reset my laptop and it was fixed or so I thought. Later after 2-3 days it occured again and when I dug deeper found...
  3. Windows 10 2004 Problems when accessing network shares

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 2004 Problems when accessing network shares: Two of the computers of my network has been having issues with accessing to network shares since been updated to Windows 10 2004. I had to rollback to 1909 and they work fine, but after a while the update installs again and my users cannot work with my network. Today I have...
  4. a strange network problem

a strange network problem: I ran into a problem last week with my network radio app. My network is sharing a remote router signal. I have a Ubiquiti PBE-M2 400 connecting wirelessly to the remote router. It is connected via ethernet to my wifi router. When I login to the PBE thru my router wifi with my...
  5. Problems after update windows 10 version 2004 - Domain Network won't let me login Incorrect...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after update windows 10 version 2004 - Domain Network won't let me login Incorrect...: Good Morning, my current issue is that when i try to upgrade to 2004 for windows 10 pro, the domain account associated with that pc won't logon, it would display incorrect password and hence lock the account out. it does this with all domain accounts except for the...
  6. Problem Regarding Network Adapter

Problem Regarding Network Adapter: I have recently faced a problem regarding my Windows 10 Laptop which is the Lenovo Yoga 520 {8th Gen Intel Core-i7-8550U Processor 8M Cache, 1.8 GHz, 4.0 GHz max,8 GB Ram. Windows 10 Pro version 1903} Since the last few days, the network adapter suddenly stops working and I...
  7. a strange network problem

in Windows 10 Support
    a strange network problem: I ran into a problem last week with my network radio app. My network is sharing a remote router signal. I have a Ubiquiti PBE-M2 400 connecting wirelessly to the remote router. It is connected via ethernet to my wifi router. When I login to the PBE thru my router wifi with my...
  8. Home Network Print Problem - Need help - Works fine on 2 of 3 computer

Home Network Print Problem - Need help - Works fine on 2 of 3 computer: Hi - Hopefully someone has some ideas as to why I am having the issue that I am experiencing. Here is a rundown of the three computers - 1) Personal Desktop - Win 10 - MS Defender - Workgroup:WORKGROUP 2) Personal Laptop- Lenovo - Win 10- MS Defender - Workgroup:WORKGROUP 3)...
  9. Wifi network connection range problem

Wifi network connection range problem: My laptop was working just fine till yesterday. Suddenly, I lost the connectivity to my wifi from my office desk in my room and had to come and sit near the router in order to get the connectivity back. The connection weakens with every step I move away from the router and...
  10. Strange network problem. This symbol shows up in my network status, and I have no icon for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange network problem. This symbol shows up in my network status, and I have no icon for...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Sir_Natas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i06c9j/strange_network_problem_this_symbol_shows_up_in/