Windows 10: Networking/Sharing Files...I've been suffering...

Discus and support Networking/Sharing Files...I've been suffering... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been suffering for years. I really need this issue fixed. It seems like when I can get my network and sharing decently fixed something happens and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arily, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Arily Win User

Networking/Sharing Files...I've been suffering...

I've been suffering for years. I really need this issue fixed. It seems like when I can get my network and sharing decently fixed something happens and it goes all wonky again!

I have 5 computers. 4 laptops connected via wifi and 1 desktop plugged directly into the modem/router. All computers are Windows 10.

I've had them all on a homegroup, and I've had them all off the homegroup. Yet some computers don't show on other computers so they can be accessed and some computer show but I cannot access them. It's a huge mess.

Let me know what information you need and I'll gladly share.

:)

Arily, Nov 4, 2017

2. Remove pre installed apps nokia s40

I've been suffering from a problem in my nokia 6303 classic

Since I've updated the phone software to v10.10, many apps showed up like ovi contact and ovi share wich are completely useless and memory consuming but unfortunately I couldn't remove them.

I need help. Thanks

Phone: nokia 6303 classic

software version: v10.10

thunderbird9o---01, Nov 4, 2017
  3. Homegroup setup won't accept password

Yes, I've been able to connect the two computers via Network sharing, thanks.

StephenfromChch, Nov 4, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Can you ping pcs by name and ip for wireless a lot of routers have by default a setting user isolation or simliar which stops anyone who breaks into your wireless from getting to local pcs

Samuria, Nov 4, 2017
  5. Arily Win User
    Currently the only computer not being seen by other computers on the network is mine which is the desktop plugged directly into the router.
    I can see everyones computer in my network folder, and I can access theirs, but they can't see mine.

Arily, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Networking/Sharing Files...I've been suffering... - Similar Threads - Networking Sharing Files

2. I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's: So, these past 3 months I've been experiencing alot of BSoDs. I thought my ssd was dying, but it was barely had like 2 years of usage, and I know my ssd has a long expected lifetime. But then I started to notice more and more BSoDs, and it has been a pain for learning. I...
  3. I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's: So, these past 3 months I've been experiencing alot of BSoDs. I thought my ssd was dying, but it was barely had like 2 years of usage, and I know my ssd has a long expected lifetime. But then I started to notice more and more BSoDs, and it has been a pain for learning. I...
  4. I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I've just been told by MS Support to use OneDrive to share files, what happened to networking?

I've just been told by MS Support to use OneDrive to share files, what happened to networking?: I had been using networking to share files between the computers on my home network since MS brought out Windows for Workgroups in the 1990s. Last Winter Windows update installed a new version of Windows 10 on my desktop machine and since then networking hasn't worked...
  6. Network / File share

Network / File share: I have just about given up trying to share files and folders between computers on my home LAN. I have a desktop PC and a Microsoft Surface, both running fully updated Windows 10. Sometimes, they can see each other in File Explorer under network. Most often they cannot....
  7. File Sharing on the network

File Sharing on the network: I want to share files with other specific users on our small LAN (7 PC's). Here is as far as I can get: I navigate to the file I want to share. Right click on the file Select Give access to Choose "Specific people" In Network Access I find my own sign-on is already...
  8. Network File Sharing

Network File Sharing: I can't figure out how to set up file sharing between my laptop and desktop computers. Turning on file sharing on Control Panel doesn't do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-file-sharing/86e05328-0426-49dc-9068-bf4fc746f87f
  9. network / file sharing

network / file sharing: Hi I have desktop and 2 laptops running windows 10. Homegroup is not available. I have shared the files / folders I want to use but the laptops/PCs only show up as media devices. I have shared the files exactly as shown on your help pages. All 3 devices can link to...
  10. network file sharing

network file sharing: I apologize if this is not allowed here and will understand if it gets removed. I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction to resolve this. I need this for work. I don't want to have to buy a laptop with Windows just to do this. Thank you everyone. I am...