Windows 10: Networking stopped after upgrade

Discus and support Networking stopped after upgrade in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I set up a network so that I could share files between my computers. However, I had an automatic upgrade today and after it had finished I could no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PennWooding, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Networking stopped after upgrade

I set up a network so that I could share files between my computers. However, I had an automatic upgrade today and after it had finished I could no longer see my main computer on my other computer, it had disappeared completely and therefore I am no longer able to share files. I've tried to set up but I just can't work out what song. There's nothing wrong with my Internet, I just can't network.

:)

PennWooding, Nov 23, 2018

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Networking stopped after upgrade

No network connectivity after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response:

I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter.

Try the following steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select “Network Adapter”

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Networking stopped after upgrade

1. Networking stopped after upgrade - Similar Threads - Networking stopped upgrade

2. Network Game Stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Game Stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,I'd really appreciate your help on this one.My son and I like to play Red Alert 3 on my local network both of our computers have network cables attached to my cable modem. We have played this game for years without any issues. After I upgraded my computer to Windows 11...
  3. Network Game Stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Game Stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,I'd really appreciate your help on this one.My son and I like to play Red Alert 3 on my local network both of our computers have network cables attached to my cable modem. We have played this game for years without any issues. After I upgraded my computer to Windows 11...
  4. NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE: The WORST SERVICE of Microsoft After upgradation on WIN10 pro, unable to connect SHRAED PRINTER at server, the local network get corruptedIssue reported several time and the waiting time of ur service call is MIN 45 MIN TO UNLIMITTED the worst and worst ceo desk...
  5. NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE: The WORST SERVICE of Microsoft After upgradation on WIN10 pro, unable to connect SHRAED PRINTER at server, the local network get corruptedIssue reported several time and the waiting time of ur service call is MIN 45 MIN TO UNLIMITTED the worst and worst ceo desk...
  6. NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows deactivated after network upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows deactivated after network upgrade: I started out with Windows 7 on this PC in 2012. It was activated. I used the free upgrade to Windows 10, so have no Windows 10 code. I had a digital code. Recently, the network adapter failed on my motherboard, so I bought and installed a network card. Now Windows 10 is...
  8. Upgrading Windows 10 after installing software to stop upgrades.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 10 after installing software to stop upgrades.: A friend called in just as I was having Windows 10 problems. He advised me to stop getting uploads as they cause too many problems. I was sure I should do it, but he told I could revert back to getting upgrades if I wished. I wanted to install a new game which needed the...
  9. No network connection after windows 10 upgrade

No network connection after windows 10 upgrade: Hi, after upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10 I have no internet connection. From looking around various forums the problem is usually a VPN or anti virus issue so I have used the f secure removal tool to uninstall my anti virus and used revo uninstaller to remove...
  10. Disrupted network after upgrade to 1511

Disrupted network after upgrade to 1511: Hi, Two of my three-computer network upgraded to W10 1511 from 10240, and ever since these two won’t see each other in their respective Network folder. The remainder can see them both but it is still a W10 10240, which indicates that there is a problem with the latest...