Windows 10: Networks active or connected

Discus and support Networks active or connected in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is it possible in Windows Security to have both Public & Private networks active or connected? speedprj2... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by speedprj2, Jun 13, 2019.

1. speedprj2 Win User

Networks active or connected

Is it possible in Windows Security to have both Public & Private networks active or connected?

speedprj2

:)

speedprj2, Jun 13, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Networks active or connected

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Networks active or connected

1. Networks active or connected - Similar Threads - Networks active connected

2. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  3. Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network stuck at "Connecting" or "Can't Connect To This Network".: The title says it all, but i have read other problem submissions and solutions but none of them work. This includes resetting my network, using device manager, using command prompt, and pretty much every other solution posted out there. ...there.If it helps, it says "Checking...
  4. connecting to the network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connecting to the network: How can I connect to Internet using a Bluetooth device's network connection??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-the-network/59c521fc-10aa-418a-a399-e58f9bc6f81c
  5. Network connection

Network connection: Am running W10 Home 64 bit on a Dell 14" laptop which is approx. 4 months old. Can't connect to my Seagate NAS drive or brand new Canon printer via WiFi. Have several Android devices which connect to both with no probs. Plse help....
  6. Network Connections

Network Connections: Hi, I am running the latest version of Windows 10 and I cannot get my machines to connect on my home network. I have 2 desktop machines and one laptop. The two desktop machines are connected to my Router by ethernet cables and my laptop is connected by Wifi. In the...
  7. Network and Connectivity

Network and Connectivity: After updating to windows 10 1803, I have experienced some issues. I cannot seem to connect to any network. My wi-fi says connected and secured but no page will be loaded. Even pages that do not need internet connection like localhost://phpmyadmin do not work anymore. Funny...
  8. Network connection

Network connection: I've had to add a new network to the house, but it won't come up on my available networks list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/network-connection/0e83b044-cd2c-4754-a41c-4bbadc0df069
  9. Active Network

Active Network: Hi all, I had a problem with Windows 10 Pro (version 1511 build 10586.36) while i connect Network by Wifi and Ethernet OK ( ping, use web brower...) but i cannot Update Windows, Access Windows Store... [img] i check Network Properties [img] How can i fix that...
  10. active network shows I am not connected to any networks, but I am.

active network shows I am not connected to any networks, but I am.: I had windows 8.1 and my homegroup was set up. Everything worked properly. The was an update i believe but I hadnt needed any files from my other pc so it went unnoticed if thats what caused it. At any rate I couldnt connect to the homegroup with my laptop. I tried all my...