Windows 10: Networks not showing

Discus and support Networks not showing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Last night my computer was fine, i had internet and could play games/browse the web. However, this morning when I opened my computer, I had no internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BB16MO, Jun 14, 2019.

1. BB16MO Win User

Networks not showing

Last night my computer was fine, i had internet and could play games/browse the web. However, this morning when I opened my computer, I had no internet suddenly. I checked if i was connected and there were no networks to even connect to. I usually have atleast 10 networks (not all mine) that if can connect to. I am on windows 10 abd have an alienware.

Solutions already tried:

Restart router

Flush DNS system

Update network driver

Troubleshooting

Also, when clicking on device manager an my main network adapter, it gives me an error:

“(This device cannot start (Code 10).

(Operation failed)

The requested operation was unsuccesful.”

Thank you for answering in advance.

:)

BB16MO, Jun 14, 2019

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Network card not showing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things

• Are you using router?

• Are you getting any error message?

Is you are using router then I suggest you to reset the router and check if the issue persist.

Also I suggest you to update the Network Adapter driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate Network drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Networks not showing

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Networks not showing :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Networks not showing

1. Networks not showing - Similar Threads - Networks showing

2. Cant show available networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant show available networks: My windows 10 computer wont allow me to show availiable networks. So whenever i press “Show available networks” the window to show the networks doesnt pop up. This is also the case whenever i press the windows icon, the menu doesn’t pop up....
  3. Cant show available networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant show available networks: My windows 10 computer wont allow me to show availiable networks. So whenever i press “Show available networks” the window to show the networks doesnt pop up. This is also the case whenever i press the windows icon, the menu doesn’t pop up....
  4. Cant show available networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28: I'm using a Acer nitro 5, AN515-52-796M. My WIFI and Bluetooth adaptor seems to not be working, settings show no WIFI network and that Bluetooth is turned off.When checking device manager, I see a "network controller" under other devices. The properties page says it has no...
  6. Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28: I'm using a Acer nitro 5, AN515-52-796M. My WIFI and Bluetooth adaptor seems to not be working, settings show no WIFI network and that Bluetooth is turned off.When checking device manager, I see a "network controller" under other devices. The properties page says it has no...
  7. Need help with network controller in device manager showing code 28

8. Computer available but not showing up in network folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer available but not showing up in network folder: We have a small office network with 18 computers and we need to reach each others folders every day, the problem is not every pc is showing up in the network folder but they are still available if I type the adress I can find it but it's really inconvenient. We are using...
  9. Computer available but not showing up in network folder

Computer available but not showing up in network folder: We have a small office network with 18 computers and we need to reach each others folders every day, the problem is not every pc is showing up in the network folder but they are still available if I type the adress I can find it but it's really inconvenient. We are using...
  10. Computer available but not showing up in network folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing