Windows 10: Networks

Discus and support Networks in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today i installed windows 10 32-bit on my hp laptop but after that the wifi option disappears it is not even in settings there is only ethernet and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShuvamTheBeast, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Networks

Today i installed windows 10 32-bit on my hp laptop

but after that the wifi option disappears it is not even in settings there is only ethernet and broadband option how can i get tge wifi back

:)

ShuvamTheBeast, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Networks

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Networks

1. Networks - Similar Threads - Networks

2. Unknown Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown Network: I continue to get the "Unknown Network" when trying to set up my Ethernet controller. I am using my WiFi to access the internet but the direct connection through the hard cable is a lot faster when it's working. I have disabled it. I have removed it. Cleared the IPv4 and...
  3. Windows 10 cannot add indexed network share to Library

Windows 10 cannot add indexed network share to Library: Hello All not sure if this is the correct location to post this question. I have added indexed network shares to win 7/8 in the past (same domain) and it worked and allow searching to be done against the servers index that's host the network share. But I cant seem to get it...
  4. Windows 10 1903 update...some strange networking issues when moving files since updating

Windows 10 1903 update...some strange networking issues when moving files since updating: I recently updated Windows to the 1903 build....doing so, having put things off for a while as the previous build was working fine. Everything seems to be working well except there is one slight issue I have come accorss when moving/comying files in osme instances...I'll...
  5. Networking 2 computers via bluetooth

Networking 2 computers via bluetooth: Trying to network two computers via bluetooth. Computers recognize each other but require a passcode to link. Passcodes on both computers are never the same and the connection fails. 1. How can I arrange for duplicate passcodes or eliminate the passcode requirement?...
  6. Problem with Device Manager & Network Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Device Manager & Network Connection: I have a Windows 10 64-bit HP laptop that's about a year old. Today, when I got home from work, I noticed that it seemed to have restarted, so I assumed it had downloaded a Windows update. However, I suddenly have a number of problems that I didn't have this morning before...
  7. Peer networking issue - invisible PC

Peer networking issue - invisible PC: There are 6 PCs on the network, a mix of W10 pro, W10 home, and W7 pro, and a mix of WiFi and cabled One PC is set up as a "server" (file, print, RDP) and all the rest are user PCs All but one of the clients is able to access the server, connecting to a shared printer and...
  8. PC Networking/Sharing on Private Network

PC Networking/Sharing on Private Network: We have latest Windows 10 on 3 PC's in our home. They are all connected to the same wifi secure connection. I've configured all 3 for sharing over a private network but have not been able to access the other PC's. I can see one of the computers but it is saying that I...
  9. Network & Connections

Network & Connections: Computer won't connect to Wifi; asks for ethernet cable My laptop completely disconnected from the wifi and now asks for an ethernet cable. I've never used an ethernet cable on my laptop and I would prefer to not use one. I've gone into settings and it only says to connect...
  10. My Network WiFi won’t work

My Network WiFi won’t work: Okay listen I was FORCED to do your new update on Windows 10 and now I can’t use the internet. I work on my laptop and I need the internet ASAP. I’m on a iPod to contact you and I don’t have phone before you ask for it. I’m on a HP Windows 10 1803 version. The WiFi at the...