Windows 10: Networx Portable

Discus and support Networx Portable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Running this program to keep track of data usage,problem is If I forget to shutdown this program before windows shutdown all data is not saved. You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zplugger, Dec 27, 2018.

1. zplugger Win User

Networx Portable

Running this program to keep track of data usage,problem is If I forget to shutdown this program before windows shutdown all data is not saved. You have to close the app before windows shutdown to save the data. How can I force this program to shutdown before windows shutdown?*Sick

:)

zplugger, Dec 27, 2018

2. mozart wont register on portable devices

followed steps to troubleshoot error code c101002e,tried expand portable devices and my phone is not listed. Although zune does?

booner_mozartwp7, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Dice Vil Win User
    Portable HDD full but isn`t..

Hi Graham,

In most cases, this may already point to a hardware issue. We suggest doing the following to properly isolate this:

• Connect your portable HDD to a different port.
    • Connect your portable HDD to a different PC.
    • Connect other storage devices.

If you find that other storage devices work properly and your portable HDD still encounters an error with other computers, then this is already a hardware issue and you'll need to get in touch with the device manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Dice Vil, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Networx Portable

Question: MiniTool Portable Partition Magic ???

Howdy, Bree:

I successfully implemented your instructions.

Default PowerSpect 1510

Networx Portable [​IMG]

I have (1) issue to resolve (see printscreen):

• Not able to CREATE more than (4) partitions on Disk 2.

Networx Portable [​IMG]

Might you suggest a SOLUTION?

Thank you much in advance.

~ Alan

ab1kenobee, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Networx Portable

1. Networx Portable - Similar Threads - Networx Portable

2. is samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11: is a samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11? I used to use it with a windows HP computer and now I have a windows 11 HP computer and I am unable to open already downloaded files , as well as , unable to open the actual DVD using the portable...
  3. is samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11: is a samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11? I used to use it with a windows HP computer and now I have a windows 11 HP computer and I am unable to open already downloaded files , as well as , unable to open the actual DVD using the portable...
  4. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  5. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  6. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  8. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  9. Networx

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Networx: I have been running Networx 6.2.7 as a free trial for a few weeks now and it appears to be doing what I want it to do which is to let me know what data transfers are going on - well, at leastthat they are going on and at what rate. However, the data rates Networx shows do...
  10. BSOD When excessive, brand new RAM, lots of disk activity or NetWorx?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When excessive, brand new RAM, lots of disk activity or NetWorx?: Hi, just re-designed home setup that another computer uses this computers disks through SMB shares, with lots of disc activity all the time, but the problem persisted when i eliminated that as a factor. No BSOD when there is NO constant disc activity though. I also...