Windows 10: Networx

Discus and support Networx in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been running Networx 6.2.7 as a free trial for a few weeks now and it appears to be doing what I want it to do which is to let me know what data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vagulus, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Vagulus Win User

Networx

I have been running Networx 6.2.7 as a free trial for a few weeks now and it appears to be doing what I want it to do which is to let me know what data transfers are going on - well, at leastthat they are going on and at what rate. However, the data rates Networx shows do not always coincide with rates shown by other software while working.

I was wondering if anyone has checked Networx against laboratory equipment. Can anyone state that Networx is at least in the ball park when it comes to accuracy?

Thanks

:)

Vagulus, Feb 18, 2020
  2. pbcopter Win User

Networx Portable

What version Networx are you using? I am using 5.5.5x64 portable and the data is saved when I shutdown my computer with out shutting down Networx first. I have data from 10/08/2001 when I first started using it.

pbcopter, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Networx Portable

That would explain it, Windows shuts down, basically crashing the app.
    Check, if this command closes the app, keeping the log:
    Code:
    By the way, Networx is not free, try NetTraffic to see, if it suffers from the same problem.

You can also use NetworkUsageView, which uses Windows data, and then filter it.

TairikuOkami, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Lene Lima Win User

Networx

Constant BSOD [DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL / KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE]

Whoa, sorry for the lack of updates on my end.

I executed all the steps you listed and waited for the computer to BSOD. There's a week without a crash! Yay.

G-Buster is indeed a brazilian bank software, which I uninstalled already.

Strange is, I never had any issues with NetWorx, in all these years I used it to monitor my bandwidth. Sad to see it go.

Thanks for your patience and knowledge.

Lene Lima, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Networx

1. Networx - Similar Threads - Networx

2. Networx Portable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Networx Portable: Running this program to keep track of data usage,problem is If I forget to shutdown this program before windows shutdown all data is not saved. You have to close the app before windows shutdown to save the data. How can I force this program to shutdown before windows...
  3. BSOD When excessive, brand new RAM, lots of disk activity or NetWorx?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When excessive, brand new RAM, lots of disk activity or NetWorx?: Hi, just re-designed home setup that another computer uses this computers disks through SMB shares, with lots of disc activity all the time, but the problem persisted when i eliminated that as a factor. No BSOD when there is NO constant disc activity though. I also...