Windows 10: Netwrok profile option not visible

Discus and support Netwrok profile option not visible in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi In my windows 10 there is no option to select the profile or change it from public to private. By default all wifi connections have been set to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnshumanGupta1, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Netwrok profile option not visible

Hi

In my windows 10 there is no option to select the profile or change it from public to private.

By default all wifi connections have been set to public!!

In network and sharing - wifi manage known network - I select my network

But I don't see any option of private or pubic!!

:)

AnshumanGupta1, Jul 29, 2019

2. Profile posts

has the profile posts list got longer? ( more posts visible)

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jul 29, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Netwrok profile option not visible :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Netwrok profile option not visible

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Netwrok profile option not visible

1. Netwrok profile option not visible - Similar Threads - Netwrok profile option

2. Wifi option is not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option is not visible: It is intermittently happening, that wifi option is going to close, disappearing the WIFI option under settings option. I try some actions given as resolution from microsoft community, because there are some similar questions. Even I could not understand, which solution is...
  3. Wifi option is not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option is not visible: It is intermittently happening, that wifi option is going to close, disappearing the WIFI option under settings option. I try some actions given as resolution from microsoft community, because there are some similar questions. Even I could not understand, which solution is...
  4. Wifi option is not visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Netwrok Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netwrok Issue: Hello sir/Madam , I have upgraded my laptop to windows 10 . For few days It was properly connecting with my Home WiFi . but after few days It was not itself showing my home WiFi name . But my laptop was connecting with other WiFi . I have also checked my router and Have also...
  6. Sign in option is not visible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in option is not visible: when i turn on my lappy its showing like this. But i am unable to sign in to my account. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option-is-not-visible/524ed6c0-3e83-484f-8b1a-6e73f938004d
  7. Sideload apps option not visible.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sideload apps option not visible.: In order to update creative cloud, I have to turn on sideload apps, but this option is not visibile to me. Windows 10 Pro [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sideload-apps-option-not-visible/f1fb6549-b53d-49c7-ab78-8be0698bf0b9
  8. netwrok profile changed from Domain to private after last update

netwrok profile changed from Domain to private after last update: after the last update my pc lost its link to the server, the cause seems to be that the network profile has changed from Domain to Private the ethernet link shows the name of my hub not the server the system shows all the correct info for domain etc this is crippling me...
  9. netwroking logging in

netwroking logging in: i click a network folder, it asks for a user name and password. logically it would be the user name and password of the network folders host i am literally inputting the username and password, it will not work Not the first time either, it has always done this, i come...
  10. Computer netwrok

Computer netwrok: Im trying to switch my network .We recently switched from spectrum to direct TV and in the process we got a new motem and wifi. However when trying to switch and click show available networks, nothing happen. I dont know what to do...