Windows 10: netwroking logging in

Discus and support netwroking logging in in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i click a network folder, it asks for a user name and password. logically it would be the user name and password of the network folders host i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Apr 25, 2019.

1. netwroking logging in

i click a network folder, it asks for a user name and password.

logically it would be the user name and password of the network folders host

i am literally inputting the username and password, it will not work

Not the first time either, it has always done this, i come on here many times, ask for help and i always get told it is me, i am wrong or i need training.

So if i see in my network machine 12, i double click on it, it asks for name and a password that it will not work but if i physically go to machine 12, type the same name and password, i can log in.

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Apr 25, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 25, 2019
  3. New TechPowerUp Forums, Early Access

So far I like it with just a few issues, and they are minor.

• The name of the person who created the thread and the date is really lite and hard to read for me.
    • When you are logged in the thread titles are in bold and look great, but when you are logged out they are normal, and very hard to read. We have a lot of users that come, and do not login. So, I suggest changing it to where everything is bold if you are not logged in.
      • logged in

netwroking logging in NewForum.jpg

• Logged out

netwroking logging in Logout.jpg

Mindweaver, Apr 25, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

netwroking logging in

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

netwroking logging in

1. netwroking logging in - Similar Threads - netwroking logging

2. i cant see advanced netwrok configuration settings like speed and duplex, transmit power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant see advanced netwrok configuration settings like speed and duplex, transmit power...: i cant access my advanced network configuration settings like 1. speed and duplex2. transmit power usage3.maximum offload..............etcim only seeing these in settings:1. roaming aggressiveness2. prefered band...
  3. i cant see advanced netwrok configuration settings like speed and duplex, transmit power...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant see advanced netwrok configuration settings like speed and duplex, transmit power...: i cant access my advanced network configuration settings like 1. speed and duplex2. transmit power usage3.maximum offload..............etcim only seeing these in settings:1. roaming aggressiveness2. prefered band...
  4. i cant see advanced netwrok configuration settings like speed and duplex, transmit power...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cant access c$ via pc name but can via ip address on some netwrok computers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access c$ via pc name but can via ip address on some netwrok computers.: Win 10 on both sides. Cant access c$ via pc name but can via ip address. I try to turn on network discovery and registry localaccesstokenpolicy but no success. Firewall not block....
  6. Cant access c$ via pc name but can via ip address on some netwrok computers.

Cant access c$ via pc name but can via ip address on some netwrok computers.: Win 10 on both sides. Cant access c$ via pc name but can via ip address. I try to turn on network discovery and registry localaccesstokenpolicy but no success. Firewall not block....
  7. Cant access c$ via pc name but can via ip address on some netwrok computers.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows Firewall Privet netwrok not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall Privet netwrok not connected: Hello so i have been having trouble, why does the firewall private network say im not connected to the private netwrok when i am on a private netwrok?Can anyone help its urgent...
  9. Windows Firewall Privet netwrok not connected

Windows Firewall Privet netwrok not connected: Hello so i have been having trouble, why does the firewall private network say im not connected to the private netwrok when i am on a private netwrok?Can anyone help its urgent...
  10. Netwrok Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netwrok Issue: Hello sir/Madam , I have upgraded my laptop to windows 10 . For few days It was properly connecting with my Home WiFi . but after few days It was not itself showing my home WiFi name . But my laptop was connecting with other WiFi . I have also checked my router and Have also...