Windows 10: netwsw00.sys error

Discus and support netwsw00.sys error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the blue screen is coming very often i have a laptop which is upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and its a i7 processor... Can somebody help me how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VinodNair4, Jun 7, 2020.

1. netwsw00.sys error

the blue screen is coming very often i have a laptop which is upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and its a i7 processor...

Can somebody help me how to fix this ....

:)

VinodNair4, Jun 7, 2020

2. Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Netwsw00.sys

BugCheck D1, {1753fc2, 2, 1, fffff801ba97005c}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwsw00.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Netwsw00.sys

Probably caused by : Netwsw00.sys ( Netwsw00+a005c )

Netwsw00.sys is part of the Intel Wireless WiFi Link Driver.

You need to update it.

Intel | Data Center Solutions, IOT, and PC Innovation

Regards.

IT Guy Viki, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Shyamdgd Win User
    Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Netwsw00.sys

When I open any browser, a screen showing an error comes up and the laptop starts restarting. Error name: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwsw00.sys)

Google Drive link:

Dell XPS Specs + Minidumps + MSinfo32 – Google Drive

Above is the link to the specifications of my laptop, minidump files, and MSinfo32 as required.

Kindly send a solution.

Shyamdgd, Jun 7, 2020
  4. netwsw00.sys error

BlueScreen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwsw00.sys)

hello,

i have a asus k53sv laptop with i5 processor and i upgrade the hdd to ssd about 1 year ago.

for 2 days i start having bluescreen when i am browsing on the web.

i always get this message "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwsw00.sys)"

i'm running windows 10

RaresCristu, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

netwsw00.sys error

1. netwsw00.sys error - Similar Threads - netwsw00 sys error

2. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  3. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  4. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit: After a fresh install of a Dell Inspiron N7010 17'' laptop with Windows 10 Home 64-bit, there are constant blue screen crashes a few seconds after launching any task that attempts accessing the Internet through WiFi.Symptoms of the blue screen crash caused by...
  6. Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit: After a fresh install of a Dell Inspiron N7010 17'' laptop with Windows 10 Home 64-bit, there are constant blue screen crashes a few seconds after launching any task that attempts accessing the Internet through WiFi.Symptoms of the blue screen crash caused by...
  7. Blue screen crash caused by Netwsw00.sys on Windows 10 Home 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. error netr8ux,sys

error netr8ux,sys: en pantalla azul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-netr8uxsys/e3abc0fd-ad15-46ac-8f88-7a98cdef5bd7
  9. SPuvcbv64.sys error screen

SPuvcbv64.sys error screen: I keep getting the 'SPuvcbv64.sys' error from time to time, on my laptop. It's an HP Spectre model, running Win 10. I don't get this error on my desktop pc. The laptop starts up and everything runs well until the next time I get the error message. Why am I getting this...
  10. BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3)

BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3): Hello, please help me to solve this problem. DM Log Collector below 74093

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Netwsw00.sys error