Windows 10: Netwtw06.sys error on certain WiFi networks

Discus and support Netwtw06.sys error on certain WiFi networks in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My computer crashes at random during normal use and gives me the BSOD error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA; "what failed: Netwtw06.sys". I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mSmith1_014, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Netwtw06.sys error on certain WiFi networks

Hi,

My computer crashes at random during normal use and gives me the BSOD error:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA;

"what failed: Netwtw06.sys".

I have run a variety of diagnostics, checked my memory and my hard drive, increased my virtual memory capacity to the maximum, reset my computer, and reinstalled windows from scratch. I believe that the problem is not related to memory and is instead related to my Netwtw06.sys driver.

I only experience these BSOD errors on my home WiFi, and I have never gotten this error message on another network. When I check the properties of the driver in the device manager, it says that it is working properly, but it shows a variety of different "Device deleted" and "Device not started" events. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver, but this is not helping. My laptop does not crash when it is connected to my mobile hotspot or to other WiFi networks. How can I troubleshoot this?

Thank you in advance!

:)

mSmith1_014, Mar 23, 2020

2. Netwtw06.sys error on certain WiFi networks

Hi,

My computer crashes at random during normal use and gives me the BSOD error:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA;

"what failed: Netwtw06.sys".

I have run a variety of diagnostics, checked my memory and my hard drive, increased my virtual memory capacity to the maximum, reset my computer, and reinstalled windows from scratch. I believe that the problem is not related to memory and is instead related
    to my Netwtw06.sys driver.

I only experience these BSOD errors on my home WiFi, and I have never gotten this error message on another network. When I check the properties of the driver in the device manager, it says that it is working properly, but it shows a variety of different
    "Device deleted" and "Device not started" events. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver, but this is not helping. My laptop does not crash when it is connected to my mobile hotspot or to other WiFi networks. How can I troubleshoot this?

Thank you in advance!

mSmith1_014, May 26, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Netwtw06.sys error on certain WiFi networks

Hi M

Netwtw06.sys is the device driver on your Intel WiFi network card . . .

Go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the Intel Wireless LAN device driver they recommend, which should be more compatible then the version you are currently running

If you have any difficulty locating that support page, what is the Make and exact Model No. of your PC - that will be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing . . .

DaveM121, May 26, 2020
  4. Netwtw06.sys error on certain WiFi networks

Netwtw06.sys

Hi. How would I get rid of this Netwtw06.sys restart problem?

ThomasBrandt2, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Netwtw06.sys error on certain WiFi networks

1. Netwtw06.sys error on certain WiFi networks - Similar Threads - Netwtw06 sys error

2. Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netwtw06.sys failure: My laptop keeps getting this blue screen: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Failure: Netwtw06.sys How can I fix this and why this keeps happening? Before the windows updates, I wasn’t having this issue and couldn’t fix it, the pc is stuck in blue screen and nothing is...
  3. Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure: Hello! I recently installed the ASUS PCE-AC58BT AC2100 for WiFi and bluetooth to my computer. I started using my computer and everything was fine until ~20mins into using it, it blue screened with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and also says that Netwtw06.sys...
  4. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. hi, i just started having this issue yesterday after i got a new modem on tuesday and put in the new password for modem/ router... ATaT device... followed the stems on the forum gladly the blue screen has the error indicated... any way i seem to...
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA -- What failed: Netwtw06.sys: I've gotten this blue screen several times in the past two days. 1. I tried doing a Windows Memory Diagnosis -- it didn't find any issues. 2. I tried a startup recovery -- also didn't find any issues. 3. Tried checking the Device Management to see if anything needed to be...
  6. Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure: The stop code error message is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and shows the Netwtw06.sys failure message. It keeps crashing every 10-15 mins and shows this error, I checked other forum threads and their answers did not help....
  7. netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: I started getting the BSOD regularly every day after the recent windows automatic update. I am not sure how to correct this. I did notice that it would crash more frequently when using certain programs like accessing Asana online while using Zoom. Not sure what it is. Any...
  8. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code: I have had Geeks squad look at computer and they said they updated driver. I picked computer up and it crashed again yesterday. I just now updated the Intel WiFi driver as downloaded the Intel Utility device which said there were a few drivers that needed to be updated....
  9. Windows 10 blue screen error. PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys

Windows 10 blue screen error. PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys: My computer keeps crashing help me Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: Netwtw06.sys I can turn on my computer and use it but after like 10-60 minutes It crashes with the message above and I don't know what to do....
  10. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I collected my system information and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netwtw06.sys error