Windows 10: netwtw10.sys error wont go away

Discus and support netwtw10.sys error wont go away in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Surface Pro 7, which i bought 1.5 years ago, has been having some serious issues in the past month. Out of nowhere I am getting the blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FotiosKapouranis, May 5, 2022.

1. netwtw10.sys error wont go away

My Surface Pro 7, which i bought 1.5 years ago, has been having some serious issues in the past month. Out of nowhere I am getting the blue screen error and my laptop restarts at least once a day. The error that is shown is netwtw10.sys and the stop code: driver irql not less or equal.I have already tried everything that is posted online, i.e., updated my intel wifi driver, deleted it and downloaded the one from the microsoft webpage, deleted different apps, checked troubleshooter and in the end, as nothing seemed to work, completely reset my Laptop and downloaded windows again from the cloud.

:)

FotiosKapouranis, May 5, 2022
  2. ethanliam Win User

Netwtw10.sys failed

Since several days I have a problem with my laptop. It is restarting everytime I used it with BSoD saying "stop codenetwtw10.sys error wont go away :DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and Netwtw10.sys failed.I have this issue since I tried to install app that could not run on my device.
    How could I fix that plz?

ethanliam, May 5, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Netwtw10.sys failed

Hi Ethan

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

Netwtw10.sys is the device driver on your Intel Wireless (WiFI) card

You should go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the version of that Intel Wireless LAN card they recommend, that will be the most compatible version of that driver . . .

DaveM121, May 5, 2022
  4. netwtw10.sys error wont go away

Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH????

Several times a day or just every other day my Dell laptop throws me out of what I am working on, freezes, then I get the blue screen of death with the error code Netwtw10.sys. What is this??? Why is it happening since the last windows 10 update? I am
    so sick of windows 10 I can't even tell you, but it is affecting my work and must be fixed.

katherinekasten, May 5, 2022
Thema:

netwtw10.sys error wont go away

1. netwtw10.sys error wont go away - Similar Threads - netwtw10 sys error

2. netwtw10.sys error wont go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netwtw10.sys error wont go away: My Surface Pro 7, which i bought 1.5 years ago, has been having some serious issues in the past month. Out of nowhere I am getting the blue screen error and my laptop restarts at least once a day. The error that is shown is netwtw10.sys and the stop code: driver irql not less...
  3. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys: Доброго дня! Вдруге за декілька місяців з‘являється блакитний екран з помилкою, яку невдається виправити. Вона виникає під час увімкнення браузеру та відкриття декількох вкладок. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPWhat failed: Netwtw10.sysЩо я вже встигла зробити?1....
  4. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys: Доброго дня! Вдруге за декілька місяців з‘являється блакитний екран з помилкою, яку невдається виправити. Вона виникає під час увімкнення браузеру та відкриття декількох вкладок. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPWhat failed: Netwtw10.sysЩо я вже встигла зробити?1....
  5. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD Wont go away...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Wont go away...: Hi, Over the past year I've had a range of BSODs. They had a variety of different error codes and after looking into it it seemed that my RAM was the problem. After plenty of testing I found that one stick was faulty so I replaced it and ended up being fine for a while. Flash...
  7. netwtw10.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    netwtw10.sys blue screen: I am constantly getting a netwtw10.sys Bluescreen .. so to those of you who are tech abled I ask for your help in this matter, Please keep in mind I am tech ignorant.. I gathered some basic information to hopefully help.Computer : Dell G5 SE 5505Network Adapter : KillerR...
  8. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP netwtw10.sys

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP netwtw10.sys: So i was scrolling through neocities in Firefox Developer Edition, i found neoratz on neocities, i clicked enter, i left it there, along with a bunch of other programs running such as the Scratch 1.4 editor, then, something similar to the image below appeared on my monitor...
  9. BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys: From a couple of days ago my machine has been frequently BSOD and showing the error to be caused by netwtw10.sys. I have attempted to reinstall network drivers, reset machine with content, reset to factory and the issue has persisted through all the changes I made. In...
  10. Netwtw10.sys failed

Netwtw10.sys failed: Since several days I have a problem with my laptop. It is restarting everytime I used it with BSoD saying "stop code:DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and Netwtw10.sys failed.I have this issue since I tried to install app that could not run on my device. How could I fix that...