Windows 10: Netzero Mail with Windows 10 Mail App

Discus and support Netzero Mail with Windows 10 Mail App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know all the correct Incoming/outgoing server configurations, security requirements to be checked/not checked so I can configure my Netzero... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by denmarfl, Sep 23, 2018.

1. denmarfl Win User

Netzero Mail with Windows 10 Mail App

Does anyone know all the correct Incoming/outgoing server configurations, security requirements to be checked/not checked so I can configure my Netzero POP mail to work in the Windows10 Mail App.

Using this apps auto creation....does NOT properly configure Netzero mail.

:)

denmarfl, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Hitman Win User

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Netzero Mail with Windows 10 Mail App - Similar Threads - Netzero Mail Mail

2. Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 for a very long time. A few months ago, I started having problems with some emails that I received only showing the written program lines and not the actual email. I deleted my email account, shut down my computer, then have been...
  3. Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 for a very long time. A few months ago, I started having problems with some emails that I received only showing the written program lines and not the actual email. I deleted my email account, shut down my computer, then have been...
  4. Windows 10 Mail app duplicate sent mails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app duplicate sent mails: title submitted by /u/xFinal_boss6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipm85s/windows_10_mail_app_duplicate_sent_mails/
  5. windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.: i could not get updated cannot see the sent mails, that i am sending them using Mail app, neither i could see them in any other gmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10mail-appsent-mail/37a02e20-4d0e-4559-9128-c090ccc909a2
  6. Windows 10 mail app - sending mail not working

Windows 10 mail app - sending mail not working: When I create new mail and send it, it disappears and does not appear anywhere else like the Outbox. I can send mail by forwarding or replying to mail but cant send using new mail. Any ideas how to fix?...
  7. Track Mail in Mail app in Windows 10

Track Mail in Mail app in Windows 10: Hi, I use Mail App in Windows 10. I don't know how tracking my send email. Can you help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/track-mail-in-mail-app-in-windows-10/f5cdbcdc-c0e4-4649-b7c8-d25af5ba0ae9
  8. Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!

Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!: Hey there, I cannot sync my email anymore in the Windows 10 Mail app. I am using mailbox.org set up in the mail app as an Exchange account. Worked perfectly fine until about 4 days ago. I can still sync my Gmail account, and separate folder in the mailbox.org account, I...
  9. Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App: I have installed several mail accounts in Windows 10 mail like IMAP, icloud and Google mails. Suddenly they were not able to syncronise and seemed to have stopped working. I wanted to delete all the accounts and reconfigure them again, however I were not able to delete the...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App and Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App and Windows Live Mail: Hello, this is my first post. I have only very recently upgraded to Windows 10 being very happy with Premium 7. Since upgrading, among other things, I am experiencing problems with my mail. Windows Live Mail still delivers my e-mail but I would like to move on to the Mail App...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is a good mail app for netzero mail

2. netzero webmail broken windows 10

3. win 10 mail does not work with netzero

4. netzero email windows 10,
  5. netzero app for windows 10,
  6. netzero mail app,
  7. netzero email setup windows 10