Windows 10: Never been this frustrated in my life (Windows Store) Please help

Discus and support Never been this frustrated in my life (Windows Store) Please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; About 3 months ago i built my first PC and It's great. Windows and all drivers are up to date. The PC runs everything I need great from Steam,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Herchuk, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Never been this frustrated in my life (Windows Store) Please help

About 3 months ago i built my first PC and It's great. Windows and all drivers are up to date. The PC runs everything I need great from Steam, /u/Herchuk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Herchuk, Jan 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 1, 2020
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Never been this frustrated in my life (Windows Store) Please help

I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Never been this frustrated in my life (Windows Store) Please help

1. Never been this frustrated in my life (Windows Store) Please help - Similar Threads - Never been frustrated

2. Been hacked please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Been hacked please help: I have an HP OMEN 870-224 i5 windows 10 home, was pro but it downgraded, I won’t upgrade again until my issue is fixed.I purchased another hard drive & started from scratch, but this too was hacked. How does someone remotely create an administrative account on your computer...
  3. help please my life is screwed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help please my life is screwed: i deleted the one drive folder and all my files on the desktop are gone, i didn't backed up anything, and in the first time i purchased my laptop the one drive cloud poped up in front of me and asked if i wanted to back up everything on one drive, i agreed then when onedrive...
  4. Extremely odd and frustrating chain of problems. Please help!

Extremely odd and frustrating chain of problems. Please help!: I've been having a lot of strange problems with Windows 10, recently. I hadn't updated for a while, and did so last week. Since then, said problems have been emerging. I will list the events in a somewhat comprehensive chronological order: -Update PC. Don't recall what...
  5. Windows 10 and Onedrive, beyond frustrated. Help please!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Onedrive, beyond frustrated. Help please!!: HELP PLEASE!! This is more to get the attention of a tech who works for Microsoft or whomever, but I had to let this all out. I can't begin to tell you how frustrated and upset I am. I am no techie, and I've spent the last 2 weeks going from one Windows 10 issue to another....
  6. Stuch at 0% Very frustrated any help please.

Stuch at 0% Very frustrated any help please.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/S-021 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqkzve/stuch_at_0_very_frustrated_any_help_please/
  7. Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING

Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING: [ATTACH] The surface laptop 2 after a quite usage period, Shows a blue screen of death (BSOD), with the stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, I have tried every internet tutorial to solve this error, The following results are: During the memory diagnostic (Ran a memory...
  8. Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!: Please can a mircosoft official coder get on my device and please fix this I am literally out of options and have spent over 24 hours trying to fix the hackers as well as Had to factory reset 3xs due to all devices thru my network... Please help I have no idea what the...
  9. Windows Photos + OneDrive - Please help, I'm really frustrated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos + OneDrive - Please help, I'm really frustrated.: I have around 20,000 photos which I store on OneDrive. There are so many missing features in OneDrive related to photos management and organization, so I naturally thought that I will use Windows 10 Photos app as client software to organize these photos on OneDrive. The...
  10. Never ending boot up.... Please, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Never ending boot up.... Please, please help: Okay so recently I decided to reset my computer, as usual I encounter numerous problems. >Startup >Bios screen (Asus/Intel) >Monitor turns off >Monitor turns back on >Blue win10 logo and loading circle >Black screen for 5-10 secs >Install screen displaying 64%...