Windows 10: Never ending BSoDs

Discus and support Never ending BSoDs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, so yesterday morning I went to work on my Surface Pro 3 and I found it dead. No big deal, this happens a lot so I plugged it back in and let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/inconspicuous-decay, May 29, 2020.

1. Never ending BSoDs

Hi guys, so yesterday morning I went to work on my Surface Pro 3 and I found it dead. No big deal, this happens a lot so I plugged it back in and let it charge up and turn on. When I turned it back on it started to update. I believe the update finished because my lock screen came up and I was able put my pin in. As soon as I unlocked my computer it died (still plugged in, again not anything new/concerning for me). However, when I went to start it back up I got a blue screen with a frowny face telling me my computer couldn’t be started properly and the error code BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. It restarted and tried to self diagnose and repair which failed and brought me troubleshooting page. After several websites, YouTube videos, consulting with friends and Microsoft agents, and many many restarts nothing has prevailed. I’ve tried what feels like everything and my computer still refuses to boot up normally. Safe mode doesn’t work, I can’t uninstall the last updates, and I can’t restart or restore my system. I even tried using a USB to reinstall windows. Any help will be appreciated. I just want to be able to use my computer

submitted by /u/inconspicuous-decay
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/inconspicuous-decay, May 29, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. R9
    r9 Win User
    ati2dvag bsod

This thread is over.
    The solution is in two steps as follows:
    First step you take aut MSI ATI HD4670
    Second step you put ECS NVIDIA 9600GSO 384mb

The End

4. cplpro Win User

Never ending BSoDs

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Never ending BSoDs :)

cplpro, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Never ending BSoDs

1. Never ending BSoDs - Similar Threads - Never ending BSoDs

2. bsod spam, never ending game crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod spam, never ending game crashes.: Hello I'm looking for some help to try and identify what could be causing me to get many random bsod's or never ending game crashes from any high end games I am playing, I keep getting mostly memory management when playing games or my games will sometimes just crash to...
  3. bsod spam, never ending game crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod spam, never ending game crashes.: Hello I'm looking for some help to try and identify what could be causing me to get many random bsod's or never ending game crashes from any high end games I am playing, I keep getting mostly memory management when playing games or my games will sometimes just crash to...
  4. bsod spam, never ending game crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Never ending queries on dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never ending queries on dwm.exe: I came up with something new related to dwm.exe process in my laptop. First of all I am actually fed up of asking questions about dwm and others may be fed up of answering those questions, but I amn't getting any solution to it.My laptop is surely capable of running Windows...
  6. Never ending queries on dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Never ending queries on dwm.exe: I came up with something new related to dwm.exe process in my laptop. First of all I am actually fed up of asking questions about dwm and others may be fed up of answering those questions, but I amn't getting any solution to it.My laptop is surely capable of running Windows...
  7. Never Ending Loop :/

Never Ending Loop :/: I'm now in a never-ending loop of blue screen with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and then going to automatic repair trying startup repair unable to do it and then trying resetting the pc unable to do it tried every option available and unable to work. including Going into safe mode...
  8. Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING

Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING: My specs Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x Power Supply: EVGA 600W Ram: 8X2 Steel patriot cl 15 Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite wifi rev 1.x F33A Bios Case: Generic case Winver: 20H2 COMP 19042.746 I have tried everything from deactivating the...
  9. Never ending Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Never ending Windows update: so i have updated my windows to the latest version bur after restart, windows keep asking me to restart again it says update for edge for windows 10 version 2004 i have restart my PC about more than 50 times but the update never finished it keep saying this [ATTACH]...
  10. Never-ending Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Never-ending Windows Activation: I've been receiving a watermark at the lower right of my display warning me Windows is not activated every single day for over a week now, even though I purchased this computer from Dell with Windows 10 Home pre-installed a few months short of two years ago an XPS 8920 tower....