Windows 10: Never Ending Loop :/

Discus and support Never Ending Loop :/ in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm now in a never-ending loop of blue screen with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and then going to automatic repair trying startup repair unable to do it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kevin Dang_581, May 1, 2021.

1. Never Ending Loop :/

I'm now in a never-ending loop of blue screen with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and then going to automatic repair trying startup repair unable to do it and then trying resetting the pc unable to do it tried every option available and unable to work. including Going into safe mode Then went to command prompt typed sfc /scannow and then restarted the pc then loaded back in and the same loop and then tried typing chkdsk C: /f /r/ x and is loading as we speak so if someone could help me fix this error then I would very much appreciate it.

:)

Kevin Dang_581, May 1, 2021

2. BSOD Critical Process Died error never ending loop

ok thanks this is actually a computer that was already wiped clean after a friend gave it to me, so i don't care about any of the files. I just want a working computer. I'll try those suggestions and report back. As a reminder, i cannot access the desktop as I'm stuck in a never ending BSOD loop.

bradpitch92, May 1, 2021
  3. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, May 1, 2021
  4. Sharief K Win User

Never Ending Loop :/

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Never Ending Loop :/

1. Never Ending Loop :/ - Similar Threads - Never Ending Loop

2. kernal power 41 - never ending loop, HELP PLS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernal power 41 - never ending loop, HELP PLS: here are my specs:Cpu: ryzen 7900Mobo: asrock b650 lightningRam: 32gb ddr5 Corsair vengance 5200mhz 2x16Gpu: rtx 3070Psu: Corsair 750w gold Cooler: gamemax iceberg cooler WD Black SN770 2TB SSD m.2Samsung 870qvo 2TB 2.5 SATA VOS: windows 10 I have also tried windows 11 The...
  3. kernal power 41 - never ending loop, HELP PLS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernal power 41 - never ending loop, HELP PLS: here are my specs:Cpu: ryzen 7900Mobo: asrock b650 lightningRam: 32gb ddr5 Corsair vengance 5200mhz 2x16Gpu: rtx 3070Psu: Corsair 750w gold Cooler: gamemax iceberg cooler WD Black SN770 2TB SSD m.2Samsung 870qvo 2TB 2.5 SATA VOS: windows 10 I have also tried windows 11 The...
  4. Never ending queries on dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never ending queries on dwm.exe: I came up with something new related to dwm.exe process in my laptop. First of all I am actually fed up of asking questions about dwm and others may be fed up of answering those questions, but I amn't getting any solution to it.My laptop is surely capable of running Windows...
  5. Never ending queries on dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Never ending queries on dwm.exe: I came up with something new related to dwm.exe process in my laptop. First of all I am actually fed up of asking questions about dwm and others may be fed up of answering those questions, but I amn't getting any solution to it.My laptop is surely capable of running Windows...
  6. Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING: My specs Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x Power Supply: EVGA 600W Ram: 8X2 Steel patriot cl 15 Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite wifi rev 1.x F33A Bios Case: Generic case Winver: 20H2 COMP 19042.746 I have tried everything from deactivating the...
  7. Never ending Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Never ending Windows update: so i have updated my windows to the latest version bur after restart, windows keep asking me to restart again it says update for edge for windows 10 version 2004 i have restart my PC about more than 50 times but the update never finished it keep saying this [ATTACH]...
  8. Never ending BSoDs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never ending BSoDs: Hi guys, so yesterday morning I went to work on my Surface Pro 3 and I found it dead. No big deal, this happens a lot so I plugged it back in and let it charge up and turn on. When I turned it back on it started to update. I believe the update finished because my lock screen...
  9. Never-ending Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Never-ending Windows Activation: I've been receiving a watermark at the lower right of my display warning me Windows is not activated every single day for over a week now, even though I purchased this computer from Dell with Windows 10 Home pre-installed a few months short of two years ago an XPS 8920 tower....
  10. BSOD Critical Process Died error never ending loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Critical Process Died error never ending loop: Hey everyone, I have a Dell Inspiron 3521. I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 and it seemed like it upgraded fine and everything was working until i went to update windows and a few updates tried to download and install and one installed but the other ones weren't...