Windows 10: Never ending suspected music being started automatically right from bo

Discus and support Never ending suspected music being started automatically right from bo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know it may sound stupid to you all, but actually I am afraid with this thing. Don't know what to do now. My laptop recently got hanged, then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IndianAmerican, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Never ending suspected music being started automatically right from bo

I know it may sound stupid to you all, but actually I am afraid with this thing. Don't know what to do now.
    My laptop recently got hanged, then I restarted the laptop. But right from the booting Windows 10 screen, a music is being played in background.
    Nobody uses my laptop since 1 year apart from me. And I never did any such settings. Here is the link to that audio I recorded from my mobile phone.https://www.dropbox.com/s/1j8c17te42...20920.mp3?dl=0
    Has someone hacked my laptop? Please help, I can't see any such processes running in Task Manager as well.
    Many thanks in advance.recording-20151008-220920.zip

:)

IndianAmerican, Oct 7, 2015
  2. Wassini Win User

Bought application is suddenly missing

I was able to remove it from within Marketplace and reinstall it - and now everything works again Never ending suspected music being started automatically right from bo :)

Strange...

I might suspect that I wrongly selected "English UK" instead of "English US". ?!

Never the less - everything is working again Never ending suspected music being started automatically right from bo :)

Lars Bo

Wassini, Oct 7, 2015
  3. Edge browser on one of my systems will not go My.yahoo.com page

NO and I have never gotten an answer from Yahoo and I suspect it is a problem at their end.

Ira Horowitz, Oct 7, 2015
Thema:

Never ending suspected music being started automatically right from bo

1. Never ending suspected music being started automatically right from bo - Similar Threads - Never ending suspected

2. Automatic Maintenance never ends: How do I fix this ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Maintenance never ends: How do I fix this ?: When I open my "Security and Maintenance", & click on: "Start maintenance", it continues to say: "Maintenance in progress" & never changes.Now after 2 days, Windows Maintenance keeps running when idle, the icon for maintenance stays in the taskbar even after hours, so I think...
  3. Automatic Maintenance never ends: How do I fix this ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Maintenance never ends: How do I fix this ?: When I open my "Security and Maintenance", & click on: "Start maintenance", it continues to say: "Maintenance in progress" & never changes.Now after 2 days, Windows Maintenance keeps running when idle, the icon for maintenance stays in the taskbar even after hours, so I think...
  4. Automatic Maintenance never ends: How do I fix this ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Never ending queries on dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never ending queries on dwm.exe: I came up with something new related to dwm.exe process in my laptop. First of all I am actually fed up of asking questions about dwm and others may be fed up of answering those questions, but I amn't getting any solution to it.My laptop is surely capable of running Windows...
  6. Never Ending Loop :/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Never Ending Loop :/: I'm now in a never-ending loop of blue screen with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and then going to automatic repair trying startup repair unable to do it and then trying resetting the pc unable to do it tried every option available and unable to work. including Going into safe mode...
  7. Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING

Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING: My specs Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x Power Supply: EVGA 600W Ram: 8X2 Steel patriot cl 15 Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite wifi rev 1.x F33A Bios Case: Generic case Winver: 20H2 COMP 19042.746 I have tried everything from deactivating the...
  8. Never ending Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Never ending Windows update: so i have updated my windows to the latest version bur after restart, windows keep asking me to restart again it says update for edge for windows 10 version 2004 i have restart my PC about more than 50 times but the update never finished it keep saying this [ATTACH]...
  9. Never ending BSoDs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never ending BSoDs: Hi guys, so yesterday morning I went to work on my Surface Pro 3 and I found it dead. No big deal, this happens a lot so I plugged it back in and let it charge up and turn on. When I turned it back on it started to update. I believe the update finished because my lock screen...
  10. Never ending loading screen starting my computer

Never ending loading screen starting my computer: Hey, so i've been having more problems with my PC and i hope you could help me cause of you being so helpfull last time. So this time i've been having a worse problem than the pc crashing while using it. Now my Computer won't even start, when i do turn on my PC it goes past...