Windows 10: never get return call

Discus and support never get return call in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have been trying for 3 days to get win 10 finally installed, and need MSN support, but promised phone calls never arrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by donEdson1, Jan 12, 2020.

1. donEdson1 Win User

never get return call

i have been trying for 3 days to get win 10 finally installed, and need MSN support, but promised phone calls never arrive

:)

donEdson1, Jan 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Jan 12, 2020
  4. TLB
    TLB Win User

never get return call

New to ATI

Yeah they must have listed them wrong , I deal with them a lot so there should be no problem THANKS very much for the help. If I do have to return this do you have a suggestion for a replacement of this card?

Thema:

never get return call

1. never get return call - Similar Threads - never return call

2. Microsoft Support Never Calling Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Never Calling Back: I had an issue with my windows not updating and spent an entire day trying to fix it myself with no success. I then spent a entire second day, 7 am to 9:30pm with 9 different technicians which did the same solutions that I tried even after telling them they don't work....
  3. Microsoft Support Never Calling Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Support Never Calling Back: I had an issue with my windows not updating and spent an entire day trying to fix it myself with no success. I then spent a entire second day, 7 am to 9:30pm with 9 different technicians which did the same solutions that I tried even after telling them they don't work....
  4. Microsoft Support Never Calling Back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. appointment with level 2 support and they never called me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    appointment with level 2 support and they never called me: I had a Level 2 support call to me scheduled for today @ 12:00 pm eastern standard time and it is now 1:30 pm and no call. case #1013494257 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appointment-with-level-2-support-and-they-never/e62d40f6-c2b6-4dd7-96d1-29665216e165
  6. Not getting Code returned

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not getting Code returned: When trying to enter Activity when already signed in I selected text to receive a code to verify Identity but no code is being sent??? Phone # is on account and entered correctly....
  7. Call to driverPackageInstall returned error 1627

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Call to driverPackageInstall returned error 1627: I get an installation error when trying to install HP printer. Previous search seems like it's a Win 10 problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/call-to-driverpackageinstall-returned-error-1627/506b07f4-e419-4935-b7ba-95bbec420d8c
  8. Why does "search for updates" never return?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why does "search for updates" never return?: I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-bit build 1709 on one of my laptops. I know it's overdue for an update so I tried to deal with that today; I went into Settings/Update and Recovery and then searched for updates. Unfortunately, it never comes back; after 15 minutes and more, it...
  9. Why does "search for updates" never return?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does "search for updates" never return?: I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-bit build 1709 on one of my laptops. I know it's overdue for an update so I tried to deal with that today; I went into Settings/Update and Recovery and then searched for updates. Unfortunately, it never comes back; after 15 minutes and more, it...
  10. Windows key search never returns applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows key search never returns applications: Hey all, I cannot figure this one out. In the past I have used the windows key and then would type the name of the application and it would find it and I could run it that way. However, with Win10 that appears to have vanished. I only get options to search the web. Anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will windows phone ever return?