Windows 10: never got "reserve" icon

Discus and support never got "reserve" icon in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I never got the reserve icon to reserve windows 10 pro; so where/how can i get this accomplished? 9457 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Matt Siegel, Jul 28, 2015.

1. never got "reserve" icon

I never got the reserve icon to reserve windows 10 pro; so where/how can i get this accomplished?

:)

Matt Siegel, Jul 28, 2015
  2. JudieArgo Win User

I clicked on Windows 10 icon, but nothing happened

I clicked on the icon and then clicked on the "get reservation" box but I never was asked to enter my email and nothing else happened. When I click on the icon again, the "reservation" box is gone. I have not received any kind of confirmation. Is there
    a way to tell if I have a reservation?

JudieArgo, Jul 28, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jul 28, 2015
  4. cradom Win User

never got "reserve" icon

I got it, reserved it and it went away. Will it come back? Do I need it?

cradom, Jul 28, 2015
  5. mrplt Win User
    What OS do you currently have?

mrplt, Jul 28, 2015
  6. mrplt Win User
    I believe it was possible to uninstall it, but I don't really know how to solve that problem. Sorry.

mrplt, Jul 28, 2015
  7. I was running the 10240 insider version of 10 and previous to the insider versions i was running 7 ultimate. Where do i go from here to get the official version of 10 pro?

Matt Siegel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

never got "reserve" icon

1. never got "reserve" icon - Similar Threads - never got reserve

2. Never Grouping Icons on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never Grouping Icons on the Taskbar: Does anyone know whether there is a way in Windows 11 never to group icons on the taskbar without having to install a third-party software? For example, if multiple files are open in Microsoft Word, I want all of them to be displayed as separate icons on the taskbar. Perhaps...
  3. Never Grouping Icons on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Never Grouping Icons on the Taskbar: Does anyone know whether there is a way in Windows 11 never to group icons on the taskbar without having to install a third-party software? For example, if multiple files are open in Microsoft Word, I want all of them to be displayed as separate icons on the taskbar. Perhaps...
  4. Icons got a bull

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons got a bull: Hi, Please see the attached photo, suddenly today I noticed that my Windows 10 icons have a small bull sign. What is it about anyone knows? [ATTACH] Thanks in anticipation. Best wishes J...
  5. Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins: I purchased Minecraft Win10 edition yesterday - it's supposed to come with 700 minecoins. I have not received an indication of where the minecoins are coming, or what account they are being delivered to. Order #7204358914...
  6. never got product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    never got product key: back in may i ordered a office pro plus 2016 backup thumb drive. didn't open the package at the time, so didnt know there was not a product key enclosed. now i need the key but don't have access to the "order history" what can I do ?...
  7. reserve windows 10 icon not appearing

reserve windows 10 icon not appearing: hello I am using a windows 10 insider build pc and I want to reserve my windows 10 but I does not appear. how do I fix this 8110
  8. reservation is in queue.... But i already got win10?

reservation is in queue.... But i already got win10?: I used the media creation tool to acquire my copy of windows 10 (the gwx app didn't notify me) I did have trouble with my activation on clean install but then I found the reset feature that lets you wipe all your drives and reinstalls windows 10.. for some reason that worked...
  9. never got the update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    never got the update: hi there.im having some issues with this.i reserved w 10 but then cancelled.i have the icon on the screen and i told it to notify me when eady and it says my copy is reserved but i never get it.it shows the windows -bt thing and all.i tried to manually download,didnt work.the...
  10. System reserved partition got assigned c:\

in Windows 10 Support
    System reserved partition got assigned c:\: Hello, today i went ahead and turned my pc on. After a bit i noticed that the automatic repair is running, then i got option to restart pc which i did. It happened again and again. After a bit of troubleshooting i noticed that my c drive is now d and d is now e. I went ahead...