Windows 10: Never had a single free automatic feature update on Windows 10! Ever!

Discus and support Never had a single free automatic feature update on Windows 10! Ever! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Will there be a way of switching off these Windows 10 Feature Updates permanently? They are far too large for everybody. I have tried to point this out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Philip321, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Philip321 Win User

Never had a single free automatic feature update on Windows 10! Ever!

Will there be a way of switching off these Windows 10 Feature Updates permanently? They are far too large for everybody. I have tried to point this out to Microsoft so many times. I am on a metered internet connection, I use a mobile broadband dongle. I don't get these updates! I don't have the data allowance for it to happen. Am I alone, I don't know but I do know I am being cut off and forgotten about as a Windows 10 broadband user. I know we don't pay a lot for our broadband and we don't have fancy routers, only mobile broadband dongles, but we are losing our right to security and feature

:)

Philip321, Apr 7, 2022

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Apr 7, 2022
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Apr 7, 2022
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Never had a single free automatic feature update on Windows 10! Ever! :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Never had a single free automatic feature update on Windows 10! Ever! - Similar Threads - Never single free

2. I've never had a single spontaneous free automatic feature update on Windows 10! Ever!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've never had a single spontaneous free automatic feature update on Windows 10! Ever!: Will there be a way of switching off these Windows 10 Feature Updates permanently? They are far too large for everybody. I have tried to point this out to Microsoft so many times. I am on a metered internet connection, I use a mobile broadband dongle. I don't get these...
  3. Never had an automatic feature update on Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never had an automatic feature update on Windows 10!: Will there be a way of switching off these Windows 10 Feature Updates permanently? They are far too large for everybody. I have tried to point this out to Microsoft so many times. I am on a metered internet connection, so don't get these updates! They just don't come...
  4. Never had an automatic feature update on Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Never had an automatic feature update on Windows 10!: Will there be a way of switching off these Windows 10 Feature Updates permanently? They are far too large for everybody. I have tried to point this out to Microsoft so many times. I am on a metered internet connection, so don't get these updates! They just don't come...
  5. Never had an automatic feature update on Windows 10!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Never had an automatic feature update on Windows 10!: Will there be a way of switching off these Windows 10 Feature Updates permanently? They are far too large for everybody. I have tried to point this out to Microsoft so may times. I am on a metered internet connection, so don't get these updates! They just don't come...
  6. Feature Updates on Windows 10 should not be automatic!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature Updates on Windows 10 should not be automatic!: Will there be a way of switching off these Windows 10 Feature Updates permanently? They are far too large for everybody. I have tried to point this out to Microsoft so may times. I am on a metered internet connection, so don't get these updates! They just don't come...
  7. Feature Updates on Windows 10 should not be automatic!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feature Updates on Windows 10 should not be automatic!: Will there be a way of switching off these Windows 10 Feature Updates permanently? They are far too large for everybody. I have tried to point this out to Microsoft so may times. I am on a metered internet connection, so don't get these updates! They just don't come...
  8. I've had this issue on every single windows 10 PC I've ever used... How to fix...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've had this issue on every single windows 10 PC I've ever used... How to fix...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CannibalToastCrunch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le1lk7/ive_had_this_issue_on_every_single_windows_10_pc/
  9. Shut Down Every Single Process and Never Open Them Ever Again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shut Down Every Single Process and Never Open Them Ever Again: I am trying to render a video in Sony Vegas but I'm unable to because Windows 10 has 8 billion processes running in the background and I either can't end them or they just start right back up once I end them. I want a way to shut down every single process that isn't required...
  10. Are Windows feature updates automatic?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are Windows feature updates automatic?: Well when my computer was first upgraded to Windows 10 on June 13, 2016, it happened in the earlier hours of the morning (8AM-9AM ish) without my consent. Later that year it kept trying to download the Anniversary Update without my consent and always got stuck on a loading...