Windows 10: Never had this issue. after bios screen I geta black screen and cannot do anything

Discus and support Never had this issue. after bios screen I geta black screen and cannot do anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jvgamingnl [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jvgamingnl, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Never had this issue. after bios screen I geta black screen and cannot do anything

/u/jvgamingnl, Sep 17, 2020

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Black Screen on Startup

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “Now, nothing is on my desktop” what exactly are you referring to?

• Are you getting black screen after Sign in?
    If you are getting black screen after sign in, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Never had this issue. after bios screen I geta black screen and cannot do anything

black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Never had this issue. after bios screen I geta black screen and cannot do anything

1. Never had this issue. after bios screen I geta black screen and cannot do anything - Similar Threads - Never issue bios

2. I cannot do anything to fix a black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot do anything to fix a black screen: Hello! I’ve run into a dead end with an issue and I was hoping someone could help me out. When I log into windows, there is nothing but a black screen and a cursor. I looked up solutions but so far none have worked. I can’t open task manager from here, so I can’t delete the...
  3. I cannot do anything to fix a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot do anything to fix a black screen: Hello! I’ve run into a dead end with an issue and I was hoping someone could help me out. When I log into windows, there is nothing but a black screen and a cursor. I looked up solutions but so far none have worked. I can’t open task manager from here, so I can’t delete the...
  4. I cannot do anything to fix a black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Had 4 blue screens, never had this issue before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Had 4 blue screens, never had this issue before: In one day I experienced 4 blue screens.The first 3 blue screens were experienced when using google meet in google chrome. The third one was experienced when I was just surfing the web on google chrome.1. First Blue screen occurred while on google meet, PC restarted no other...
  6. Had 4 blue screens, never had this issue before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had 4 blue screens, never had this issue before: In one day I experienced 4 blue screens.The first 3 blue screens were experienced when using google meet in google chrome. The third one was experienced when I was just surfing the web on google chrome.1. First Blue screen occurred while on google meet, PC restarted no other...
  7. Had 4 blue screens, never had this issue before

8. Black Screen after Bios

Black Screen after Bios: So I am doing a bios update, and I went away from my computer, I came back and the screen was black, no text, just black, I can't get to the login window at all, and the power button does not respond when held, is there a fix for this?...
  9. Black screen after bios

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after bios: So for the last 3 days, when I power on my PC, it goes black screen after the loading animation. The cursor won't appear and the KB doesn't work either( I tried pressing capslock and the keyboard-led won't turn on). It never goes into the log screen and stays in a black...
  10. Black screen after BIOS splash screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after BIOS splash screen.: Black screen after BIOS splash screen. My computer does this every time. I reformat my PC then after 2-3 shut downs, it gets stuck at a black screen after bios splash screen. I tried updating my BIOS and all my drivers but the problem stills persists Tried turning fast...