Windows 10: Never hide task bar on desktop

Discus and support Never hide task bar on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Is there any way to hide taskbar when I use a program, and never hide when I go to desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andrew_9725, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Never hide task bar on desktop

Hello. Is there any way to hide taskbar when I use a program, and never hide when I go to desktop?

:)

Andrew_9725, Apr 2, 2020

2. Unable to hide Task bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to hide Task bar. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

a. Right click on the Task bar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a check mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the task bar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

If the issue persists try the below steps to restart the Windows Explorer and check if that helps.

Step 1: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager

Step 2: Click on
    More details.

Step 3: Under the Processes tab, right-click on Windows Explorer entry and then click Restart.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Task Bar doesn't hide

Right click Task Bar, Select Settings. Choose either Automatically hide the Task Bar in Desktop or Tablet mode.

Regards,

Davy.

Davy-Delliott, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Never hide task bar on desktop

Task bar automatically hide on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Task bar auto hides. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This may happen when the option for auto hide the Task bar is enabled.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

1. Right-click on the taskbar, and tap or click
    Properties.

2. Uncheck the box,
    Auto-hide the taskbar

3. Tap or click
    Apply.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Never hide task bar on desktop

1. Never hide task bar on desktop - Similar Threads - Never hide task

2. The task bar is hiding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The task bar is hiding.: New Surface Pro 8, fresh install of Windows 11 Pro.You can see in the screen shot below that the option to auto-hide the task bar is unchecked. Any ideas why it's hiding whenever I open an ap or window?...
  3. The task bar is hiding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The task bar is hiding.: New Surface Pro 8, fresh install of Windows 11 Pro.You can see in the screen shot below that the option to auto-hide the task bar is unchecked. Any ideas why it's hiding whenever I open an ap or window?...
  4. How to hide the task bar for a specific desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide the task bar for a specific desktop.: Hi there,I'm a user of Windows 11, and I get used to separate the apps to different desktops. It's really convenient.I would like to know how to hide the task bar for a specific desktop.Thanks,Shuai...
  5. How to hide the task bar for a specific desktop.

How to hide the task bar for a specific desktop.: Hi there,I'm a user of Windows 11, and I get used to separate the apps to different desktops. It's really convenient.I would like to know how to hide the task bar for a specific desktop.Thanks,Shuai...
  6. Hide Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide Task Bar: I have my taskbar setting set to auto-hide, but it stays on. Anyone know how to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-task-bar/ed7fbf15-1c36-4bbf-bfdf-6194c5d35439
  7. Hide Task Bar

Hide Task Bar: I have my taskbar setting set to auto-hide, but it stays on. Anyone know how to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-task-bar/ed7fbf15-1c36-4bbf-bfdf-6194c5d35439
  8. hiding/showing task bar

hiding/showing task bar: Since the last update 14th Sept, having problem with my task bar displaying. I have it set to hide when not in use, and display on top of other screens by dropping my mouse down. But since this update, the bar dose not display on top. Bringing my mouse down will make it pop...
  9. Hide task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide task bar: I can't seem to hide the taskbar, and it henders my ability to type text in certain apps. I also keep getting these annoying notification pings I can't find the source of. I thought it was discord, but I turned that off. I have to mute my system to get it to stop, and that...
  10. Hide task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide task bar: Hi, In the past, before the lastest update, I was able to hide my task bar. Now, no matter what I do, it will not hide. Any ideas why I am unable to hide it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-task-bar/03e76914-3052-44d2-beaf-d2c32eef8de8