Windows 10: Never install updates from Microsoft

Discus and support Never install updates from Microsoft in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Never install updates from Microsoft. The courts should force Microsoft to cease issuing "updates" but rather force them to say. Microsoft has a free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JSobolik, Mar 16, 2019.

1. JSobolik Win User

Never install updates from Microsoft

Never install updates from Microsoft. The courts should force Microsoft to cease issuing "updates" but rather force them to say. Microsoft has a free download that will screw up your computer and and provide you many hours/day/weeks/months of grief trying to fix what our free download screws up. Incompetent idiots issue updates that &**%^^% up our computers. I must study the deal on Macintosh since every time the updates have &^*&^^ up my computers over the years.

:)

JSobolik, Mar 16, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Mar 16, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Never install updates from Microsoft :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Never install updates from Microsoft

Microsoft Advises Against Installing The Creators Update Manually

Really *Laugh :laugh:*Laugh :laugh:*Laugh :laugh:*Laugh :laugh:*Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:*Roll :roll: Microsoft having a Vista flashback*Roll :roll:*Bang Head :banghead:

dorsetknob, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Never install updates from Microsoft

1. Never install updates from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Never install updates

2. Update stuck at 100 but never install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update stuck at 100 but never install: In my Windows update section all updates are stuck at 100 percent download but it didnt install. I run the troubleshooter multiple times and restart the computer but when I initiate again its the same scenario. I dont have anti-virus aside from defender....
  3. Update stuck at 100 but never install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck at 100 but never install: In my Windows update section all updates are stuck at 100 percent download but it didnt install. I run the troubleshooter multiple times and restart the computer but when I initiate again its the same scenario. I dont have anti-virus aside from defender....
  4. Update stuck at 100 but never install

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Update never install after 6 months

Update never install after 6 months: I never use the PC for 6 months and today I decided to restore it by using and updating Windows. This PC never change any components so I decided to update my system. I got plenty of updates showing in settings and when I try to update I receive error message. How can I fully...
  6. windows update configured to never install drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update configured to never install drivers: That is the result shown after I ran the command prompt msdt.exe -id Device Diagnosticin an attempt to correct an erratic mouse after an update. To my knowledge, drivers were always updated during an update. Is the above setting correct? Or, how to fix it?desktop pc - windows...
  7. windows update configured to never install drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update configured to never install drivers: That is the result shown after I ran the command prompt msdt.exe -id Device Diagnosticin an attempt to correct an erratic mouse after an update. To my knowledge, drivers were always updated during an update. Is the above setting correct? Or, how to fix it?desktop pc - windows...
  8. windows updates configured to never install drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows updates configured to never install drivers: How do I enable this? I have had trouble with my touch screen drivers since February and I had no idea this setting was like it was. I am running windows 10 home 64 bit on an HP 23-q113w touch desktop. The OS build is 19042.867 Thanks...
  9. Is there a way to never install the v2004 update for Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to never install the v2004 update for Windows?: I downloaded the update the other day and it caused my Bluetooth to not only stop working but completely disappear. It exists in the Services app only. I found out that my built-in Dell 1705 WiFi/Bluetooth adapter isn't compatible with v2004....
  10. Windows Update Never Installs

Windows Update Never Installs: Hi- My Windows update tab just says "pending install" and the update never installs. How do I tell the computer to do the install? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-never-installs/e7ae82bd-4f77-4c20-aded-14dd4b228c75