Windows 10: Never Microsoft device

Discus and support Never Microsoft device in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Wowww A nice story Today i had to uninstall malwarebytes This **** don't want to uninstall wanting admin privilege that's my **** pc with all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CagriDagli, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Never Microsoft device

Wowww

A nice story

Today i had to uninstall malwarebytes

This **** don't want to uninstall wanting admin privilege that's my **** pc with all admins access

Then i tried to safe mode to uninstall that crap

Find what happens....

I just can't connect to my pc , i mean the password , **** you Microsoft.

The thing is , i do not have important folders , just have VERY PRECIOUS familly photos

I can't reinstall system for that

And i'm on a gaming laptop , no key for or things to reboot all

Then i changed my password **** ik my old password , try it on everything and work but my pc reject it

Guess what is happening

I can't connect my pc to internet ohhhh lord

I savagely don't care About your , i can't do a thing and you will give my all old password so i can try it , i have the right to want my old passwords , idk how you'll get but

Do a thing to let me reconnect to my pc

It's weird security when we see all of your security breaches , and lazyness to patch them ,and you just block your client instead of hacker and all of your thing

My pc just don't wanna allow me enter my pc , and that's why i ask it on you , you created your software and know how to bypass it i guess.

Lose of my folders and i will sue you .

Thank for help anyways

***moved on english forum***

:)

CagriDagli, Aug 11, 2020
  2. raheelbs Win User

Microsoft to Acquire Nokia's Devices & Services Business

The Chief Executive of Nokia Stephen Elop will step aside and return to Microsoft, his position at Microsoft is not yet disclosed but it is being rumored that Mr. Elop will be signed as the CEO for Microsoft once Ballmer hands in his resignation in the coming year.

As demands grow weak for Nokia’s mobile devices the company is faced with cash-flow problems. It has lost a majority of its market share to Apple and Samsung.
    "It's a bold step into the future - a win-win for employees, shareholders and consumers of both companies," Microsoft's outgoing CEO, Steve Ballmer, said in a statement.

Source: Microsoft to Acquire Nokia for $7.2 Billion

raheelbs, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Never Microsoft device

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Never Microsoft device

1. Never Microsoft device - Similar Threads - Never Microsoft device

2. Microsoft Support Never Calling Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Never Calling Back: I had an issue with my windows not updating and spent an entire day trying to fix it myself with no success. I then spent a entire second day, 7 am to 9:30pm with 9 different technicians which did the same solutions that I tried even after telling them they don't work....
  3. Microsoft Support Never Calling Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Support Never Calling Back: I had an issue with my windows not updating and spent an entire day trying to fix it myself with no success. I then spent a entire second day, 7 am to 9:30pm with 9 different technicians which did the same solutions that I tried even after telling them they don't work....
  4. Microsoft Support Never Calling Back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Mouse 4000 never worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mouse 4000 never worked: Hello there.I bought a Microsoft Mouse 4000 and it never worked. The brand new battery runs out after 3 minutes and the mouse shuts off. Last week, I returned back to the Best Buy store 60 W 23rd st. New York NY where I have purchased the mouse and they have informed me that...
  6. Microsoft Account password is never accepted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account password is never accepted: I have a problem with my Microsoft account: The correct password is never recognized. The Windows operating system keeps telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I go to Settings, and click “Fix”, it asks me to log-in to my Microsoft account. When...
  7. Unknow network device that I've never connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknow network device that I've never connected: There's unknown network device in my network list I have never connected on my own. When I google by it's name google show Philips TV that I have never connectedhttps://postimg.cc/ZBV6rdHZAny ideas how it appeared in my network?...
  8. The Microsoft Store NEVER Works!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store NEVER Works!: When will Microsoft once and for all FIX the Microsoft Store? I've been in IT for 30 years and I like Windows 10 for the most part, but the Microsoft Store is constantly broken and it rarely works for me. I've wasted more time "fixing" this one app than I can mention. Today...
  9. Bluetooth never shows battery for any device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth never shows battery for any device: However when I connect to iOS on my phone the battery indicators work just fine, tested multiple headsets and speakers , windows just won’t show any battery percent for Bluetooth devices. What gives? Can’t find any useful answers on google Such a simple feature too... any...
  10. Will NEVER buy Microsoft again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will NEVER buy Microsoft again: Given this '1500462686' after 5 weeks of Windows 10 upgrade. Says they cannot contact me is a cop-out. Have to tweak Winaero a lot to use this MS-BS 10 garbage--from fonts to scrollbars and more. Cost me another $60 in Hughes.net tokens to deal with your many rotten...