Windows 10: Never Received order confirmation/email receipt after ordering from Microsoft online store

Discus and support Never Received order confirmation/email receipt after ordering from Microsoft online store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Issue: I placed an order for a Surface pro bundle and was charged from my bank account but I never received an email confirmation and/or receipt from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Matti3, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Matti3 Win User

Never Received order confirmation/email receipt after ordering from Microsoft online store

Issue: I placed an order for a Surface pro bundle and was charged from my bank account but I never received an email confirmation and/or receipt from the order.

Question: Are receipts and/or confirmations supposed to automatically process or do you not get one until the order actually ships?

Items Ordered: Surface Pro 7 + Black Pro Type Cover Bundle 10th Gen Intel Core i5

:)

Matti3, Dec 25, 2020

2. Order Confirmation

I bought a 75 euro Microsoft gift card but I still didn't receive any confirmation on my mail or in my order history.

Is that normal or is there something wrong with it?

Thanks in advance!

Sander van der Linden, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Order receipt E-mail

Hello KeithM_206,

My Name is Paul one of the Community Advisor and a Microsoft User/Consumer like you and ready to provide information's. I do apologize if the verification receipt is not yet delivered to your email. You may also want to visit your Order history if you bought
    it from MS STORE using this Link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/402731...

If you do have further questions with the purchase I am suggesting you to contact Microsoft since they have all the records and transactions and here's how to contact them.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/405170...

Note: Due to Covid19 there's a minimal manpower because of the Skeletal Workforce and it might take longer than expected to get in touch with a Microsoft Personnel.

Note: This is a user-to-user support forum. Questions are answered by users just like you who don't work for Microsoft. No one in the forum has any access to any user account or purchase history. Can only provide the information applicable to the question/issue
    posed.

Paul_Mykel, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Never Received order confirmation/email receipt after ordering from Microsoft online store

Store send order info to old email

Hi Krisada,

You can change your billing email--the address we use to send you receipts and other emails about your order. This does not change the email address you use to sign in to Microsoft Store.

• Go to
      account.microsoft.com
      . Select Payments & billing > Address book.
    • You may be prompted to choose your billing address. Just follow the instructions on the screen.
    • If you have no billing email address, select Add billing email. When you're done, select
      Add.
    • To change your billing address, under Billing email select
      Choose billing email

Let us know how it goes.

Jarius Tol, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Never Received order confirmation/email receipt after ordering from Microsoft online store

1. Never Received order confirmation/email receipt after ordering from Microsoft online store - Similar Threads - Never Received order

2. microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order: Microsoft online store keep cancelling my order after I checkout. no one actually can help me with why it is happening. I am so disappointed and I found it very hopeless....
  3. microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft online store keep cancelling my online order: Microsoft online store keep cancelling my order after I checkout. no one actually can help me with why it is happening. I am so disappointed and I found it very hopeless....
  4. SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT: ArchiveMoveDeleteSpamOrder Confirmation2Yahoo/DraftsWindows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerFri, Feb 4 at 4:18 PMMicrosoft Accounts Customer ID : 572257Invoice ID : MS-475456-161597Email : *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  5. SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT: ArchiveMoveDeleteSpamOrder Confirmation2Yahoo/DraftsWindows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerFri, Feb 4 at 4:18 PMMicrosoft Accounts Customer ID : 572257Invoice ID : MS-475456-161597Email : *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  6. Windows Activation Key Missing From Order Details and Email Receipt

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Key Missing From Order Details and Email Receipt: I bought a copy of Windows Home through the Windows Store app and I can't find an activation key anywhere. Support from everywhere else I've looked have said it should be in either one of these places, but after looking through all the suggestions I still can't find it....
  7. Order Confirmation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order Confirmation: I bought a 75 euro Microsoft gift card but I still didn't receive any confirmation on my mail or in my order history. Is that normal or is there something wrong with it? Thanks in advance!...
  8. Did not receive a Microsoft Order

Did not receive a Microsoft Order: Hello, i didn't get this item "Your Microsoft order #7452490410" which i bought last night, or i do not see it in my Minecraft game. Can you please check what went wrong, or send me my money back. Alexandar ***Modified title from: Microsoft order #7452490410***...
  9. Order receipt E-mail

Order receipt E-mail: I just renewed my Microsoft office online, but I don't see the payment receipt email in my Outlook, which I assumes has the instructions on how to get the product key. Is there a way to have this sent to a different email address? Or have it resent?...
  10. ONLINE ORDER FORMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    ONLINE ORDER FORMS: When filling out order forms to buy products. The form closes before I complete it. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-order-forms/e88c6659-c6cf-4f1b-8f78-84f251be5e47