Windows 10: Never seen this before lol.

Discus and support Never seen this before lol. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/comii_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsvctc/never_seen_this_before_lol/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/comii_, Jul 17, 2020.

1. /u/comii_ Win User

Never seen this before lol.

/u/comii_, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 19, 2020
  3. tehrules Win User
    Never seen this before..

It was perfectly fine before the V4 upgrade.

Now it won't function at all.

tehrules, Jul 19, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Never seen this before lol. :p

cadaveca, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Never seen this before lol. - Similar Threads - Never before lol

2. Recovery key screen-never seen before

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery key screen-never seen before: I have same issue. Blue screen shows at bottom of message-“Recover key ID” 9A9CC6A2…Is this the key I need?How do I enter alpha characters??Numeric is Fx keysThanks...
  3. BSOD I have never seen before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD I have never seen before: My computer is a farely powerful computer so I would often put it through a lot at once but when it crashed I was just watching netflix. All of a sudden the screen froze and I couldn't do anything and then shortly after a Blue Screen appeared. Normally I just dismiss these as...
  4. Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10: If you looking at this post, maybe you can help with a problem I've found no info on.Essentially half of my windows related apps aren't working. What do I mean? If I try to open mail, mail crashes. I go to settings to get help via the get help window, it crashes. I try to...
  5. Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Never seen this issue before WINDOWS 10: If you looking at this post, maybe you can help with a problem I've found no info on.Essentially half of my windows related apps aren't working. What do I mean? If I try to open mail, mail crashes. I go to settings to get help via the get help window, it crashes. I try to...
  6. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  7. I've never seen it, before?

I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  8. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows crash I've never seen before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crash I've never seen before: I've googled everything and have not found anything even close. I am running an almost new PC laptop with Windows 10 and all updates. Everything was running perfectly. Today I bought a new monitor that connect through HDMI. I tried it out, all was well and I turned my...
  10. "Weird...Never seen this before"

"Weird...Never seen this before": When transferring more than a few files from one folder or drive to another I would always see a progress bar showing the percentage of files transferred and a guestimate of what's left to go. That dialogue, progress bar and transfer information no longer appears in...