Windows 10: "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep...

Discus and support "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; There are many posts similar to mine and I have read them all. I have followed all suggested tips however they don't fix the problem. Please help. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DavidReimers, May 10, 2019.

1. "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep...

There are many posts similar to mine and I have read them all. I have followed all suggested tips however they don't fix the problem. Please help. The hours of lost productivity time is driving me CRAZY! Please help!

:)

DavidReimers, May 10, 2019

2. Computer Wakes Up From Sleep And Goes Back To Sleep?

Hmm, lazy computer! *Roll Eyes "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep... :rolleyes:

Sorry for that stupid line, I couldn't resist. *Frown "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep... :(

Maybe you have something configured to sleep when idle. Check that on your power settings.

Blue-Knight, May 10, 2019
  3. My Win 10 computer does not goes into sleep mode

Hello comunity please help me with this issue

I have a Lenovo laptop with Win 10, since a couple of month ago, I´m having one issue, my computer doesn´t goes into sleep mode, when i click on sleep in the power options it seems to go into sleep, but it does it for a couple of minutes, and then the computer
    comes backs on.

Plesa help me, I don´t know what to do, I use sleep mode alot

JaimeSifontes, May 10, 2019
  4. "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep...

Computer Wakes Up From Sleep And Goes Back To Sleep?

I built my very own computer with Windows 8 running however, I wanted something new instead of Windows 7 that I've been on for years. Anyways, I put it to sleep, it wakes up and then a little after, it goes back to sleep. Why? It also does turn on in it's own and it's something that Windows 8 programs it to do for maintenance or something and I don't know how to turn that off?

All answers are appreciated, thank you! God bless! Happy holidays!

jojellybean, May 10, 2019
Thema:

"Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep...

1. "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep... - Similar Threads - Never sleep settings

2. Controller goes to sleep (WINDOWS 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Controller goes to sleep (WINDOWS 10): I have a question about the xbox one controller after so many times of turning on and it connecting to my labtop I've noticed it will continue blinking but will not reconnect at all I've had to to unpair and pair to get it to work again is there any buttons on the controller...
  3. Laptop Still Goes to Sleep Unexpectedly, Even With ALL Plugged-In Settings at "Never"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Still Goes to Sleep Unexpectedly, Even With ALL Plugged-In Settings at "Never": I've drilled down into every last menu and tree branch I can find in the power settings, and set my laptop to not go to sleep if I walk away for five minutes while it's plugged in to AC power. It still does. I don't want it to sleep, hibernate, or shut off, EVER, unless I...
  4. Windows 10 never goes to sleep mode

Windows 10 never goes to sleep mode: Hi, I have a strange power settings problem with my Win 10. 1. If I set the time to sleep to anything except non "never", it goes to sleep mode after 2 mins if unattended, no matter if I have anything running in the background. 2. If I specify "System unattended sleep...
  5. Powerplan - monitor goes to sleep earlier than set in Power and Sleep

Powerplan - monitor goes to sleep earlier than set in Power and Sleep: Within Windows 10 x64 on my laptop, I have set the display to turn off after 20 minutes (on battery). Still it turns off after a few minutes only. Does anyone out there have a suggestion where I might need to look to have this fixed..? Thanks! 123044
  6. Monitor goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor goes to sleep: I have gone into settings and set Scree to Never and Sleep to Never, so why is it doing this? I have even gone to Balanced which is selected and that is never also. What part of don't switch of does windows not understand? 120663
  7. My XPS 15 9560 never goes to sleep by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    My XPS 15 9560 never goes to sleep by itself: Hi Something prevents my XPS 15 9560 from going to sleep by itself. I've run the energy troubleshooter and it has no remarks. The energy program is set to put the computer to sleep after 30 minutes but nothing happens. If I don't turn off the computer myself it'll never turn...
  8. "Cortana never sleeps"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Cortana never sleeps": I have Win 10 build 10147 and one of the things that's run amok is Cortana just pops up her head and says something like "somethings wrong please try again later". I am AFK watching TV when it happens. Nothing is running, that I can see. Its getting more frequent so I am...
  9. Hard drives never goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drives never goes to sleep: Bonjour, I am having an issue with a "fresh" Windows 10 installation. I emphasis "fresh" because it ain't so fresh anymore but has been reinstalled and the problem was not present on my last installation. I currently have 4 standard HDD (3x green, 1x black) and 1 SSD...
  10. Sleep Reason: Hibernate from Sleep - Fixed Timeout - Set Never?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep Reason: Hibernate from Sleep - Fixed Timeout - Set Never?: I recently did a fresh install of Win 10 Creative Update. I have Hibernate on my pc set to Never. My computer is set to Sleep after 20 minutes which works fine. After it goes to sleep a minute later I can hit a key and it will return from sleep. The problem is after a long...