Windows 10: "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep...

Discus and support "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; There are many posts similar to mine and I have read them all. I have followed all suggested tips however they don't fix the problem. Please help. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DavidReimers, May 10, 2019.

1. "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep...

There are many posts similar to mine and I have read them all. I have followed all suggested tips however they don't fix the problem. Please help. The hours of lost productivity time is driving me CRAZY! Please help!

:)

DavidReimers, May 10, 2019

2. Computer Wakes Up From Sleep And Goes Back To Sleep?

Hmm, lazy computer! *Roll Eyes "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep... :rolleyes:

Sorry for that stupid line, I couldn't resist. *Frown "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep... :(

Maybe you have something configured to sleep when idle. Check that on your power settings.

Blue-Knight, May 10, 2019
  3. My Win 10 computer does not goes into sleep mode

Hello comunity please help me with this issue

I have a Lenovo laptop with Win 10, since a couple of month ago, I´m having one issue, my computer doesn´t goes into sleep mode, when i click on sleep in the power options it seems to go into sleep, but it does it for a couple of minutes, and then the computer
    comes backs on.

Plesa help me, I don´t know what to do, I use sleep mode alot

JaimeSifontes, May 10, 2019
  4. "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep...

Computer Wakes Up From Sleep And Goes Back To Sleep?

I built my very own computer with Windows 8 running however, I wanted something new instead of Windows 7 that I've been on for years. Anyways, I put it to sleep, it wakes up and then a little after, it goes back to sleep. Why? It also does turn on in it's own and it's something that Windows 8 programs it to do for maintenance or something and I don't know how to turn that off?

All answers are appreciated, thank you! God bless! Happy holidays!

jojellybean, May 10, 2019
Thema:

"Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep...

1. "Never sleep" settings in Windows 10 don't work. My Desktop computer goes to sleep... - Similar Threads - Never sleep settings

2. Computer display goes to sleep quickly despite sleep settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer display goes to sleep quickly despite sleep settings: I'm having trouble with my computer going to sleep too quickly. I currently have all the sleep settings set so the screen won't turn off or go to sleep for 2+ hours. Despite this, my computer screen goes to sleep after about 5 minutes of inactivity and seemingly disregards my...
  3. Displayport monitor never goes to sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Displayport monitor never goes to sleep.: Hey,I recently updated to Windows 11, and I have the weirdest glitch since.I have 2 monitors, connected to a Nvidia 2060, one on DVI 1080p@60Hz, another one on DisplayPort 1080p@144Hz/HDR/GSync.All sleep modes on windows are disable, except the Screen timeout, which should...
  4. Windows 11: Display goes to sleep when it is set to never

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Display goes to sleep when it is set to never: I have tried changing the power settings and restarting them to default. I have tried restarting the pc while changing the power settings as suggested, but still haven't reached or found a solution. Please help......
  5. Windows 11: Display goes to sleep when it is set to never

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Display goes to sleep when it is set to never: I have tried changing the power settings and restarting them to default. I have tried restarting the pc while changing the power settings as suggested, but still haven't reached or found a solution. Please help......
  6. Why does my new computer sleep when sleep option is set to "never sleep"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my new computer sleep when sleep option is set to "never sleep": I have a new laptop computer and I have set the sleep option to "Never" when plugged into power. However, it appears to ignore this setting and sleeps anyway. It is a problem because it prevents my printer from working with other computers that share printing.Note that I have...
  7. My windows 10 computer will not wake up and Sleep is set to Never

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My windows 10 computer will not wake up and Sleep is set to Never: AcerAspire E5-576G x64-based PCWindows 10 10.019042 Build 19042 It used to work fine and this would only happen once in a while now every morning the computer is asleep and I have to reboot it to get it going. This wastes a lot of time.It's plugged in and set to sleep Never....
  8. Desktop goes to sleep even though power settings are set so it never sleeps. Not sure where...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop goes to sleep even though power settings are set so it never sleeps. Not sure where...: I think this started after applying a windows update, but I’m not sure which one. submitted by /u/teknic111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kbsg54/desktop_goes_to_sleep_even_though_power_settings/
  9. Windows 10 never goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 never goes to sleep mode: Hi, I have a strange power settings problem with my Win 10. 1. If I set the time to sleep to anything except non "never", it goes to sleep mode after 2 mins if unattended, no matter if I have anything running in the background. 2. If I specify "System unattended sleep...
  10. Hard drives never goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drives never goes to sleep: Bonjour, I am having an issue with a "fresh" Windows 10 installation. I emphasis "fresh" because it ain't so fresh anymore but has been reinstalled and the problem was not present on my last installation. I currently have 4 standard HDD (3x green, 1x black) and 1 SSD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my sleep settings dont work

2. sleep settings dont work