Windows 10: Neverending nightmare, constnt BSDOs.

Discus and support Neverending nightmare, constnt BSDOs. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know what to do anymore, I think I've tried anything. I've formatted the PC many times, so Im guessing it must be a hardware problem. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jhtjhtgjg, Jun 17, 2020.

1. jhtjhtgjg Win User

Neverending nightmare, constnt BSDOs.

I don't know what to do anymore, I think I've tried anything.

I've formatted the PC many times, so Im guessing it must be a hardware problem.

I've even bought a new hard drive becouse the old one had errors in C7 attribute.

:)

jhtjhtgjg, Jun 17, 2020
  2. TEIERO Win User

Permanent BSDO

Hello my friends, i have Win10 64 pt br build 158663-1511, and 5 or 6 times a day i have bsdo, suddenly, and i always lost my service.
    I'm 99,99% sure that my drivers are ok, i have all of anti-malwares anti adwares etc etc and no one find nothing wrong with my pc.
    If someone can give me an aswer i'll be very glad and thankfull

thanks in advance and hugs from Brazil

Here is my attached file as you tell user to do.

Neverending nightmare, constnt BSDOs. [​IMG]

TEIERO, Jun 18, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    Ryzen 3000 PC random BSDOs and reboots

For anyone interested, this appears to be indeed a memory issue.

Neverending nightmare, constnt BSDOs. [​IMG]

4. Aceman.au Win User

Anyone seen a Cat beta

Should be soon, AMD have a steady release of drivers every few weeks fixing the neverending list of bugs.

Aceman.au, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Neverending nightmare, constnt BSDOs. - Similar Threads - Neverending nightmare constnt

2. Neverending Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Neverending Windows 10 update.: I reluctantly clicked on "update and shut down". It's been over 10hrs and it's still telling me "Getting Windows ready. Do not turn off your computer". I have loads of work to do. Really panicking here, what do I do?...
  3. Neverending Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Neverending Windows 10 update.: I reluctantly clicked on "update and shut down". It's been over 10hrs and it's still telling me "Getting Windows ready. Do not turn off your computer". I have loads of work to do. Really panicking here, what do I do?...
  4. Neverending Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WINDOWS NIGHTMARE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS NIGHTMARE: I installed a new gen 4 SSD and changed my motherboard, which began my worst day ever in the past decade. Windows is refusing to boot, stating that my PC can't start properly. The PC refuses to boot with the new NVME drive installed. It works fine when I take it out. I tried...
  6. OneDrive Nightmare

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Nightmare: It is a sad day in the world when the memoirs and articles one writes, on their personal computer, cannot even be saved privately on their very own personal computer. OneDrive makes it impossible to privately save your own documents in the way you see most fitting on your...
  7. Nightmare

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightmare: My Settings is not working it opens blank, my Windows Update has disappeared and all my update history is gone. Any devices connected t my USB are not recognised. I rarely use my laptop but on opening yesterday, its been hell. I have no idea what else to do other than throw...
  8. Constnt Admin Permission to Do Anything

Constnt Admin Permission to Do Anything: On my desktop running 1909 I don't have tis problem. On two new fresh installs of 1909 on two new Dell laptops with the exact same UAC default setting as is on my desktop, I constantly get this trying to do almost anything in File Explorer. [ATTACH] Massive pain....
  9. Neverending "Updating OneDrive"

Neverending "Updating OneDrive": In an attempt to fix a problem today, Microsoft did an inplace re-installation of Windows 10 (Version 1909). However, my OneDrive cloud icon has not come back correctly. It is a gray icon that shows "OneDrive isn't connect" and a rotating "Updating OneDrive" that never...
  10. Photos nightmare.....

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos nightmare.....: Hi folks ....have been successfully transferring pics from my camera(s) since days of '98....and now problems arise! TWINUI has now crept in as my pic viewer of choice. I managed to restore photo viewer (using these pages).....but believe that I now require Gallery...