Windows 10: Nevertheless, me JUST tech sharing

Discus and support Nevertheless, me JUST tech sharing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Nevertheless, me JUST tech sharing - me on a Lenovo 'T430' with Windows 10 (though the company is primarily based in China) < just ANOTHER ****, ill,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeffrey David Morris, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Nevertheless, me JUST tech sharing

Nevertheless, me JUST tech sharing - me on a Lenovo 'T430' with Windows 10 (though the company is primarily based in China) < just ANOTHER ****, ill, sick, $ corrupt flop company, likewise with their so-called (support?) & their forum's < like all else tech industries just putting out - but can't - no wanna take 'it' (ie: '?' from user's thereof their product's thus, is exhibited allowed by law, $, misc mob mentality, misc);

And just another thing worth noting: Re:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/privatemessage/new

Access Denied
    You are not authorized to access this page.

You can try the following:

:)

Jeffrey David Morris, Jun 27, 2019

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jun 27, 2019
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. Arun B J Win User

Nevertheless, me JUST tech sharing

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Nevertheless, me JUST tech sharing

1. Nevertheless, me JUST tech sharing - Similar Threads - Nevertheless tech sharing

2. I need tech support to call me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need tech support to call me: I am unable to type as letters are left off or may are added. Words don't appear in text. Words will run together .Any place I type does this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-tech-support-to-call-me/b3a51718-5716-4bfa-997a-8ed08bc7d3c7
  3. I need tech support to call me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need tech support to call me: I am unable to type as letters are left off or may are added. Words don't appear in text. Words will run together .Any place I type does this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-tech-support-to-call-me/b3a51718-5716-4bfa-997a-8ed08bc7d3c7
  4. An extremely small but nevertheless annoying problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extremely small but nevertheless annoying problem: Hi,This may be the least important problem that I ever tried to solve, but here it is, and maybe you can help me. For many years now, my name shows as "joach" in some applications. Right now, as I am editing a PDF document, it shows this as my name in the comments I add while...
  5. An extremely small but nevertheless annoying problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An extremely small but nevertheless annoying problem: Hi,This may be the least important problem that I ever tried to solve, but here it is, and maybe you can help me. For many years now, my name shows as "joach" in some applications. Right now, as I am editing a PDF document, it shows this as my name in the comments I add while...
  6. Just Sharing Further Details,

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just Sharing Further Details,: Hello, How's things?,Just letting you know I am explaining further on just how it is in my case?, from Windows 7 till now?, every kind of dangerous downloaded and installed file/s had gone in undetected or it was fully allowed and the end result/s was so bad that doing...
  7. Is File Sharing Just Broken?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is File Sharing Just Broken?: I have never been able to get this feature working, going back to Windows 7 and on numerous different machines. Recently I built a new desktop and thought I'd give it another shot - trying to make files available to my laptop. Shockingly, it worked .... briefly. A couple of...
  8. Nearby sharing just will not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nearby sharing just will not work: Have exhausted all my options but can not get Windows 10 nearby sharing to work. Are there any updates available or solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nearby-sharing-just-will-not-work/aa29be94-2ace-4a6a-b49d-009ba4f58caa
  9. Just a Thought I will share

in Windows 10 Customization
    Just a Thought I will share: As most of you know I have had some issues with Windows 10 and I believe that I was the cause of all of them. I removed stuff that I did not need, tweaked things, and so forth. I now have a clean running machine that is faster than it ever was. I have done the Following:...
  10. Is it just me ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it just me ?: One thing i noticed about Windows 10 performance, Disk Cleanup runs much faster then in Windows 8.1. 16351