Windows 10: New 1809 update now shows this in Event Viewer

Discus and support New 1809 update now shows this in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Redbatman Win User

New 1809 update now shows this in Event Viewer

Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details.

Profile notification of event Unload for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details.

This happens every time I load up event viewer now.

:)

Redbatman, Oct 2, 2018
  2. nancy3243 Win User

Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

nancy3243, Oct 2, 2018
  3. RichardC Win User
    Event Viewer

Is there any way to clear the items listed in 'administrative events' in event viewer? TIA, Richard

RichardC, Oct 2, 2018
  4. SidXQ Win User

Event viewer Query error

I tried using Disk cleanup to delete system files but even after that when I open Event Viewer then it shows the same error!

Thanks for your reply though and please suggest any idea if you have

SidXQ, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

1. New 1809 update now shows this in Event Viewer - Similar Threads - 1809 update shows

2. Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Event Viewer: Hi. I'm trying to tackle and understand the mysterious EV. IDs are nonexistent or vague. The wording sometimes make sense sometimes, I don't have access to the PC with the error logs. I'm trying to understand without the access. Hope this makes sense. Questions?...
  3. Event viewer showing errors , that keep crashing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event viewer showing errors , that keep crashing games: so for the past few days ive beeen trying to troubleshoot this issue. it seems to have arisen from a windows update , but now i cant play a game for more than 5 minutes. IN event viewer i was getting dcom erorr 10016 but having seemingly fixed that issue now im lucky if i can...
  4. event viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    event viewer: I see many errors in event viewer but do not know what they mean. I was going to show one but thought it may compromise my security. Sorry about the post lacking information; are these errors dangerous for the most part or are they harmless. I am not going to poke around here...
  5. Event Viewer

Event Viewer: Is there any way to clear the items listed in 'administrative events' in event viewer? TIA, Richard 98433
  6. Windows Memory Diagnostics not showing results in Event Viewer

Windows Memory Diagnostics not showing results in Event Viewer: I am having a Windows 10 laptop. I used to remember the last time I did the test I was able to go into event viewer and check the results. Now I did the test like 3 times and I check under application and services and also windows under the system tab. There's only one entry...
  7. Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010

Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010: Hi Guys/Girls I keep getting this error every 30 minutes anybody managed to solve this ? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 30/10/2016 11:54:11 Event ID: 10010 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: DALE-PC1\Dale...
  8. Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    Error in Event Viewer: I have an entry in Event Viewer related to TCP Sharing... The NetTcpActivator service depends on the NetTcpPortSharing service which failed to start because of the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled...
  9. Event Viewer shows repetitive problem with explorer.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer shows repetitive problem with explorer.exe: Can anyone help me solve this problem: 71709
  10. Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer: I had a problem with Lockheed Martins P3DV4 software earlier this week which has now been resolved. As part of the trouble shooting process I used Windows Event Viewer to track down the issue. While using Event Viewer I noted it is a "busy" piece of software with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. see tracelogging for error details.

2. profile notification of event unload for component {b31118b2-1f49-48e5-b6f5-bc21caec56fb} failed

3. event 10016 windows 10 build 1809

4. profile notification of event load for component {b31118b2-1f49-48e5-b6f5-bc21caec56fb} failed error code is see tracelogging for error details.,
  5. error Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed error code is See Tracelogging for error details. ,
  6. profile notification of event unload for component {b31118b2-1f49-48e5-b6f5-bc21caec56fb} ,
  7. {b31118b2-1f49-48e5-b6f5-bc21caec56fb},
  8. Event Load Component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} Error See Tracelogging for error details